Electric-Trouble

Still haven’t gotten mine yet :frowning: I hope I get it soon…

havent gotten mine yet

Hello,

It’s definitely good to hear that some people are receiving their refunds…but what about the rest of us? Is there ANY way to contact BJ in regards to a status update? It’s bad enough that I’ll be losing $50+ due to a weaker Canadian dollar back in March (that’s assuming I even receive a refund), but he’s still pulling the same antics by not even stating if and when the next set of refunds should be expected.

I too am still waiting for my refund. At least I am not the only one!

Someone called me a week or two ago about repairing their ET stick. He never left a name on the voicemail and then I got swamped and forgot to call back.

If you still needed help please just shoot me an email and I will get back to you asap.

Gooooooooooood where is my refund? :’(

OL-019 here. Still no sign of any refund.

Sure is slow with refunds.

Still waiting here too.

Still nothing… seems like the refunds have ceased. What now?

Wow what is going on… Do you think he only refunded those that filed a complaint? I want my damn refund :frowning:

Maybe he only refunded people from Norcal, with one or two exceptions. That way he avoids any local hassle and everyone else who wants a refund is safely far away…

Did any of you who have not received refunds send the PM to his friend a few pages back when he asked for our info? I’m thinking he may have just refunded the ones who did.

nope. Filed a complaint and live in norcal, still got nothing. Still pretty pissed.

i live in norcal and havent received anything

Yes, I did, and still have not received a refund.

I posted a new thread regarding my stick… anyone, especially anyone in the bayarea, please read “I’m Sad”… I need help with my arcade stick

Still waiting…anybody have any updates at all?

nothing new to report here unfortunately…

Would anyone be so kind as to relay a message to BJ that there are OTHER customers who have been patiently waiting for their refunds? Maybe tell him to AT LEAST take a look at the forums or check his email. Though it’s been mentioned before that he is seeing hard times, doesn’t he have at least some integrity to tell us when we will receive refunds?

His page hasn’t been updated since August 11th and it looks as though we won’t see any progress unless people continue to hound him about it. So again, I implore anyone or everyone that knows BJ to please, PLEASE talk to us.