Electric-Trouble

I emailed him on the 29th and I haven’t heard anything yet

Sometimes you need to email him a couple times.

he sent me a confirmation email last night and my stick will be shipped out tomorrow! woot woot! i had asked him to send me pics of my finished stick and guess what?! he did!!! here are the pics…

i also sent him a different artwork to use but he said he only had the initial artwork listed for me which is what you guys see here. The artwork file was a small file thats why it didnt fill up the top and bottom of the face of the joystick and that was why i sent him a different artwork that was of higher resolution…o well. I think kit looks really good.

looks alot better than the other guys stick

Yea that stick is lookin pretty clean t.bang, grats on finally receiving it! Can’t wait for mine to get here!

thanks Thizzlefry…i ordered the Seimitsu LB-39 Clear Joystick Ball Top yesterday cuz i aint really feelin the blue ball top. I think it’ll look a lot better with the clear bubble top.

I definitely agree with that decision! :woot:

what is bj’s #

Uhh… wow, just wow. :sweat:

anyone know bj’s #

If you still have your paypal receipt from when you payed BJ, his phone number is on there.

I can’t login to my paypal right now

still haven’t gotten my refund yet so i sent bj an email to ask what is going on.

hey guys…i finally recieved my stick yesterday after 3 months of waiting. its flawless and i thought it was worth the wait. so just be patient with your order, you wont regret it.

pics?

he posted the pics that BJ sent him one page back.
Unless there is anything different he probably doesn’t need to go through all the trouble.

Looks like BJ is beginning to come through. I figured it was a bite off more than can be chewed scenario.

Usually with most things in life: good, fast or cheap. Pick one and if you are lucky you may get two, never expect all three.

yeah my stick is the same as in the pics i posted, the only thing i changed was the ball top. i changed it to a clear bubble top.

Very sound advice. Hopefully, BJ will get everyone their sticks soon. T Bang’s stick looks very sharp.

I’m starting to get concerned. He said i would get my refund by the end of last week. Well it is almost a week later and still no refund. He has also not responded to my last couple emails. I know he is busy building sticks but surely it wouldn’t take him that long to ship my money back to me.

You and me both. I ordered from him in late February before he advertised on this site (on the recommendation of a friend), I still have yet to receive anything. I’ve also sent him at least 4 different emails, none of which have been responded to.