Electric-Trouble

^^Thing is, I’m not sure anyone in this thread that has been waiting for so long is going to pay full price for an arcade stick online, before it is finished, ever again. Maybe you should adopt Arcade-In-A-Box’s policy: you pay half price at the beginning (I think, or something similar) and when the arcade stick is done and you send pictures as proof, the other half gets paid.

I read my posts and wonder why the hell I haven’t canceled yet. It is because the thought of waiting another 2 months for a goddamn stick that I’ve waited since March for is not palatable to me at this point. I love all these people saying they know it’s not a scam. You don’t know anything. Like you, I don’t suspect this is a scam, but hey, another period of email radio silence (going on 3 days) and a third missed ship date really doesn’t ease my worries. I’m sure your grandmothers respond faster via U.S. Post than this guy does via e-mail in 2009, but hey, he’s just an overworked college student, be nice, be patient, be adult. Ridiculous.

We may just end up being the Madoff “victims” of the fighting game world.

P.S. Does anyone have his phone number? If so, please P.M. it to me if you would be so kind. Since e-mail is akin to pulling teeth, I’m going to try texting him.

Why doesn’t everyone just buy an SE and some arcade parts? SEs are back in stock now, various online retailers have started selling button, etc. If you don’t already have a stick, but you’re dying to get one, then modding your own SE is a reasonable option.

This was for a custom stick. Not just any retail arcade stick, even with modded parts.

Having recently built my own custom I can tell you that it’s a lot of work. If E-T is actually working alone on this, and he has over three dozen sticks to build, then this delay was inevitable. I can only imagine how stressed he is trying to keep up with such ridiculous expectations.

He hasn’t shipped one stick. One stick in over 9 weeks. There are no excuses since he has recieved the parts over a month ago and he got first orders more then 2 months ago.

Your probably right and im not saying it’s BJ’s fault or anything but it’s too bad it had to come down to that. And that’s where the whole creditability factor comes into play which every business owner needs to uphold. BJ does run the business solo and took in a workload that was probably a little much for him to handle. Arcade-in-a-box fell into the same trap at one point due to the lack of resources and manpower. We on the other have a set number of slots that we fill in to keep the workload manageable. So we won’t take any more new customers until a slot has opened. Which IMO BJ should done. But that’s all part of running a business. And again for those of you waiting, just to give you an update we currently have 3 slots open. Just wanted to give my 2 cents.

I’ve sent an email today to BJ asking for a refund, I’m OL-44 and will not wait anymore, I had even changed my parts from sanwa to all happ awhile back to get my stick faster. BJ told me then that he would be able to make the original deadline of 4-5 weeks if I did this. This has been quite a bad experience ordering from him, never again.

It’s understandable that people tend to get upset from doing business online when dealing with x dollar amount. However, I’d like to reassure everyone that BJ is legitimate and is working to complete his order queue. It wasn’t foreseeable at the time that there would be a huge delay in the shipment and delivery from all retailers regarding Sanwa and Seimitsu parts. Fortunately the supply is being replenished, but it’s still slow. I personally know BJ and I can attest that he has little to no time. This is finals week for him so I think it’s transparent that he would be pretty busy for the last two weeks. I’m sure email responses will be frequent once he finishes his last final.

My friend who ordered during the first few weeks BJ put is order form up finally got his finished. This past weekend we went up to the bay and stopped by to pick up the stick. He has many sticks lined up, completed to the point of only waiting for parts. I think in large, once parts replenished on the supplier side most people will be getting their sticks shipped.

Here’s a image of my friends stick completed dual modded for PS3 and 360. As someone who built a few sticks myself, I can tell you that his stick are of high quality and craftsmanship (T-molding, countersunk screws, structure, etc).

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8770/n2620106231552179538740.jpg

Very nice!

Not to worry people even more but www.electric-trouble.com is gone. I hope it’s just website problems.

its up again

yea just tried again and it was up.

Stop trying to sells you wares in this thread if you aren’t BJ. Especially if you’re an 09 member that isn’t yet eligible to sell. 6 months + 50 posts.

Bj updated the site.

So, is Electric Trouble just a one man operation? If so, it’s no wonder he got swamped with college finals, health problems and the parts shortage.

The pic of the stick posted above is very nice(not a fan of the Power Ranger motiff, but it’s not my stick :rofl:) and hopefully all of BJ’s customers get their arcade sticks.

It looks like the TE is back in stock now and people who don’t want to wait can cancel their orders with BJ if they want to.

and the waiting game continues…

Still waiting…

7 days now and still no response from bj about my refund!!! Not surprised, can’t wait to be done with this mess.

Guy posts on Friday that he’s done with finals and will begin responding to emails. It is now Tuesday and I’ve yet to receive a response to over ten days worth of communication with this clown.

The all too convenient excuse of exam/school no longer applies, so what the hell now?

I requested that he cancel my order and issue a refund this past Friday. So far he has not responded back. To be fair he usually does respond to my emails just takes him a few days.