DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Not just SRK: http://kotaku.com/for-some-reason-lightning-returns-has-boob-jiggling-947463805

LOL Kotaku and raising pitchforks for anything just as long as it involves boobs.

I for one welcome our new jiggling overlords.

Square Enix are reducing financial risks and increasing profit, in the same way that Kotaku utilizes sensationalism and zero integrity to increase profit. That’s business and only retards eat that holier-than-thou hypocritical BS that Kotaku and other journalists loves to present.

If the boobs allowed DOA to survive until this point where the series got to the 5th game plus expansions, then everybody wins IMO.

Kotaku doesn’t know jack shit if they thought boob jiggling is new in FF games. Tifa has her breasts jiggling even when she’s just standing still in Dissidia. I bet if they had the technology, they would have had her juggling her polygon breasts on the playstation.

Was the side tournament at EVO recorded?

Katoku will only be happy with a game if it involves a fat female lead character wearing a business suit going around killing men by shooting their dicks off.

LOL @ 0:11… The editing was perfect.

Sorry for the lateness but US preorders are now open. And the idols costumes will be pre order bonuses

Pre order from Amazon and you’ll get the schoolgirl costumes

Pre Order from Gamestop and you’ll get the jpop and bad girls costumes

If DoA was really a good game wouldnt people just play it? I dont think its because people wont give it a chance.

Because Mortal Kombat 9 won everyone back over so I dont think a tarnished rep is the entire problem. Just saying no hate.

You should know by now how much of a hive mind the FGC is and how people aren’t actually willing to play games to form an opinion. People seem to forget DOA4 was the only game that had all the problems people have with the series.

Makes me wish I still played DOA. First game I started with competitively before I moved to 3S. I love the mind games and such in these types of fighters. Killer Instinct looks like it’ll have that same element also.

Momiji looks fun. Long as Helena is top tier the game is good.

Nothing like bypassing the stun game via pseudo force techs. And she apparently has a ton of bounds now.

As long as they don’t fuck up Mila or Eliot, I’m cool.

Some tournament

The FGC isn’t concerned with quality.

SFXT got a auto inclusion by brand alone and while KOF13 has consistently outshines SF4 at evo for the past 2 years it has roughly 10% of the interest from the FGC.

DOA got a bad image thanks to DOA4 and well…people are dumb.

That’s the last official DOA5 Japan tournament before DOA5U’s release.

Cleaned the thread up a bit.

Let’s keep everything on topic people.

So I remember one of the few saving graces to DOA4 was a surprising balanced roster…how well balance was doa5 in its short time?