DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

I’d share some gameplay videos, but I figured most of you scrubs are more interested in this.

I am offended, you should post the gameplay videos, and that as well

I enjoyed her crawling in agony more than I should have,

They’re on the front page.

More gameplay videos from the recent Japanese tryout event.

Need a release date already

Is on october

They announced it 2 months ago. September 3rd for the states.

DoA5U is getting an arcade release?! YES! The game might finally get a scene going again if all goes well.

I really like this costume.

Fap noted.

Aside from that though I have 1 big question…why does it feel like the FGC in general doesn’t respect this game still. I’ve seen plenty of high level matches and it doesn’t look notably worse then VF,Tekken or SC so why all the hate?

I’d personally would have preferred this to SFXF or even injustice at evo…

Because DOA4 was so bad that it tainted the series reputation.

EDIT: A bit more info on this. DOA4 was the one DOA game that made it to EVO. Problem was, even by that time, the community already knew how whack DOA4 was. The ability to counter almost anything in the game meant that the game at high levels was arguably worse than high level KI. People would just poke and not press anything since counter holds were so strong and the best way to deal damage in the game was to get hit and then hold out of the combo.

The major part of the “Community” don’t know what makes a good game or bad, they only go by what other people tell them, specially if it comes from the mouth of one of their favorite “celebrities”.

I’m telling you, if Chris G or Philipino champ come and say that they love DOA5 many people will start saying that they like it to.

Most people who shit on DOA don’t even know nor understand the game behind the boobs and fanservice. Also, looking at the whole series as a single entity instead of being able to differentiate between the varying quality of the different titles in it can easily expose a person’s ignorance. It’s really like not differentiating between SF2 and SF3.

i sincerely believe that this franchise deserve to prosper like tekken does… i already forgave the 4th instalment f*** ups a year after its release, i don’t mind the ninja fetish but… it’s just not my cup of tea, there are a lot more fighting style out therr and i am sure they can make a few fictional one, i want to support this idea and i want to be competitive… and of course have fun with it.

i’ll drop a few token whenever i’ll get the chance if the machine makes it to my local arcade… i know a few casual gamers in my entourage that are really into dead or alive now… and they’re getting pretty good…

and a little breast reduction wouldn’t hurt nobody… i am sure…

Mike Ross and Justin Wong enjoy the game series as does Gamerbee. However, the community isn’t large enough for them to bother entering tournaments for it.

Pre-order incentives detailed.

Looks like you get different set of idol costumes depending on whether you get it from Gamespot or Amazon.

The FGC tends to have a hive mind when it comes to what games deserve respect. I remember people already talking about mains for SFXT or marvel even without knowing how the game plays.

Well I don’t mind that DOA5 remains a niche game but still…sucks knowing this game is considered a joke when it’s easily comparably to the top 3D fighters right now.

Anyways anyone have some links to some top level matches. Haven’t seen any recent ones in quite awhile.

Emmanuel “MASTER” Rodriguez has put together a comprehensive DOA5 Hayabusa combo video:

Because for some reason video game boobs scare all the grown-ass men on this site.