DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

There is no detail on whether this game will be another update which will be a disk release of if it’ll be a patch for the current DOA5. But all I know is that this will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 and there is a certain new girl that people might know who is in it and a new stage. More info on this comming soon

I hope this has more characters, stages, and costumes. Can’t wait to play this one

I stopped playing DOA after Ultimate but damn, does DOA always look good/cool.

You should play it, DOA5 is amazing

All they really need to do is make it play as close as possible to last year’s E3 version.

Why?

Yeah I heard people love that version.

What was the E3 version like?

E3 version had the best balance between guaranteed damage and holds/counters.

I think that is a bold statement to say that, unless many people had access to it and explored it thoroughly i don’t think that is 100% accurate to say that, imo.

Depends, preference for the E3 version has been expressed by most of the top DOA players who got to try it.

Folks like @Sorwah would be able to explain it better.

This has to be an update like how super street fighter 4 Arcade edition is to Super street fighter 4.

All of the DOA5 costume DLC they released can’t go to waste. I refuse to pay another $60.

I was hoping this would be a PS4 launch title.

If they bundle all the costumes Ein Tengu Leon and Eileen from VF ill buy it.

who am I kidding ill buy it day one.

Also if you could hear in the background it’s Leons voice

Also if no one knew that’s Momiji from Ninja Gaiden

Oh great, yet another ninja.

Gawd I hope she plays very differently from the other 4.

She’s very different in the Gaiden games. She should transfer over quite nicely. Hope we get Rachel too

All I want.

Is The Strongest Man In The World.

OH GOD NO! Hate. Let me tell you how much I’ve come to Rachel you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word ‘hate’ was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for Rachel at this micro-instant. For that bitch. Hate. Hate.

She’s my most hated female character and possibly character in general in all vidya games. Unimportant, boring to play as, ugly bitch.

Would rather have Sonia/Irene Lew. I mean she was already an NPC in DOA:D.