DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Which ninja got OG Tekkaman? Hayabusa should be Blade. No Jacky as Speed Racer? C’mon now!

Hayabusa is OG Tekkaman.

As for Speed Racer, there’s probably an issue with whoever has the US rights.

Best strategy for Leon players: Be Lucky On Stage Select

https://youtu.be/IHlKjRl5WIM

Ok, that is stupidly hilarious.

whats the online situation in this game at the moment?I know once in a while i’ll try and play this for a little bit but can never find a match outside 1 or 2 lobby’s.Is it a time of day thing or just a find a facebook group type of thing?

Wish I knew, only just getting back into the game after not being able to play anything for months, I’d imagine most people are on PS4 now.

New DLC costumes

I like those costumes. Summer theme I take it.

[quote=“Niitris, post:1466, topic:160599”]

Wish I knew, only just getting back into the game after not being able to play anything for months, I’d imagine most people are on PS4 now.

New DLC costumes

[/quote]

there’s a psn community group that’s pretty active with casual and competitive play so there’s at least that

I was never big on the costume DLC aspect of DOA granted it makes them bread so I can’t blame em.but that seems kinda lazy.didn’t they already do some form of apron/bikini costume for them a while ago?

They didn’t have apron/bikini costumes like these before.

I’m picking this game up again; however, when I updated to DOA LR in my X360 I got the same screen asking me to download some packs (not again!!) but this time every option is diabled, I can’t even enter the Xbox store. Anyone has gotten through this? How can I play anything at all again?

This has probably been put on the SRK front page already, but… here.

New character from another series. Plus, we will be getting another stage. One that originates from DOA3.

You sure that stage is from DOA3? That’s Hayabusa village from Ninja Gaiden 1 isn’t it?

No, that’s Azuchi from DOA3.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/deadoralive/images/a/a1/Deadoralive3_b2_790screen008.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110205053414

oh ok, I see

Good ol’ DOA.
And, off topic on my part: Your avatar is SSS God-Tier status. <----- Truth.

Capcom really did Chunli justice this time lol. I can’t stop looking at this avatar when I am on SRK.

…yeah, that’s an area in Ninja Gaiden 2. Lol.

DOA3 came out before Ninja Gaiden 2.

More importantly, the stage is the exact same stage (Azuchi) from DOA3, just with updated graphics.

The closest thing NG2 has would be the Hayabusa Village and nearby Castle of the Dragon, which are different locations from Azuchi since the latter is associated with DOATEC.

Ah, you’re right!

We need more content from DOA3, that game had the best stages.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/deadoralive/images/6/61/Ice_Cave.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110504232829

So much nostalgia. I really miss DOA3’s announcer, too. :sad:

I haven’t played DOA3.1 because I don’t own an Xbox nor know any friend that has the game, but what made it such a beloved game in the series, competitive-wise?