DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

you dont have to buy any custom packs ya just have to download all the compatibility packs like mortal kombat. No purchases needed

How is the netcode on the PS4 version ?

I wouldn’t know since everyone sets their filter to 4 or 5 bars only so, me on my shitty third world internet can’t get any games.

That said, it’s nice that you don’t need PS+ for this.

Played tonight on controller games a mess on x1. Just people mashing and spamming power blow…its hard to run or do anything with the x1 analog stick…d pad im not any better… hope they can patch this. This blows… no one side stepping barely counters its a mash fest

Making me play killerinstinct tho having fun wirh omen…starting to make sense.

Koei-Tecmo / Team NINJA never release those types of games.

Yes.

PS360 network is pretty bad. I prefer playing offline with friends. It’s playable online, but the skills and play style that works online isn’t that great for offline.

PS4 I hear is a great improvement though. Perfect Legend said, “Netcode is legit.” in a recent Facebook post. Don’t know how much of it is placebo with players you’re connected to primarily because I don’t have a PS4/XBOne. You shouldn’t have to worry about the population being too small, with the release of Core Fighters on each of the systems to provide a free version of the game to anyone on the system. It helped with the PS3 version at least

Why i’m i enjoying this a bit more than Xrd? Is something wrong with me?

its a great game . It really is from graphics to gameplay…

The game is 100% terrible online. I’m sure PL will change his tune in a couple of weeks once the new game smell wears off.

My save was deleted when I completed tutorial mode n.40.8 (tag juggles), I did it again and it deleted my second save. Avoid tutorial mode for now…

On PS4 when I can get a match, I haven’t hardly had any lag at all. but the trick is actually finding a match so far :slight_smile:

Double negative brah.

Probably going to pick up a PS4 with Xrd and DOA5:LR in a week or so. After dabbling in DOA5U with Akira and Mila i’m thinking of switching things up.
Thinking about picking up either Sarah, Helena or Rig, Rig has that prison outfit though…

It’s supposed to be an health and safety orange oil rig workers overalls, not a prison outfit.

Referring to one of his alternate outfits.

I love DOA, from the first to the current.
Two questions, 1. I saw an image of Mai Shiranui as a character to play on DOA5LR, does anyone have a release date on that? I have the game on ps4

As for the breast setting in the game, I don’t see much difference in natural, DoA or LR, what one is best?

TN is on the eye of the storm now. Hope they make free a bunch of costumes or something.

That was a photoshop using an image of Mai from some other game.

That’s too bad, she would make a wonderful addition to the game :slight_smile:

Eh, I still prefer my offline locals. I don’t have a PS4 to test it out myself. Although I agree PL can easily change his mood on it quickly (like all things for him), I’m told the Xbox One netcode is trash regardless of the crashing, but I’ve heard from various competitive sources besides just PL that the netcode on the PS4 is great. Specifically, I was told you can now throw and hold punish.

I’m sure the other general netcode issues still apply like messing up combo throw timings because of their netcode, and other issues online play affects your offline combos and such. However, it seems the majority feel enough of a difference.

Just got the game. Quick question how do you unlock characters themes from past DOA games?