DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

I really enjoyed this one. At first I felt a little uncomfortable because it seemed like they were teasing her for continuing to get it wrong, then it’s revealed they are using it as a lesson on “getting back on that horse” and keep trying you’ll succeed.

This video is funny to me.

Omg fucking god this game does not have fightstick te2 compatibility. Wtf is this a bad fucking joke…really a billion clown outfits. But my te2 fightstick does not work and save data and customes wont transfer…really really. But more clown and nurse outfits…Really Fucking really team ninja, REALLY. Want my 40 $ fucking yen back. I could have just spent 8 $ on the 2 new chars in xbox 360 and why the fuck is that not free since I bought the whole final round on xbox 1…I should get that free on 360…

LOL XBone.

Honestly, Microsoft shares some of the blame for this. Traditionally, peripherals don’t need to be enabled on a per game basis. Look at the PS4, sticks automatically work with anything since there’s no need for the game to recognize anything other than that there’s a wired controller plugged in.

Im done with my cry baby rant lol just I got home after a long day, plug in my te2 and im already a lil butt hurt my usual outfit for hitomi the gi is locked. Lol then my te2 does not work. Im not stoked on playing with a controller at all. I hope to hear there a fucking patch or a fix soon. Its a clown show. I have not grabbed a ps4 yet cuz I like guilty gear ,just not enough to buy a console for, its seems fine on ps3, Guess ill go back to my 360 n ps3 an let my x1 collect dust . If only to play killer instinct

Still want my 40bucks back . Fucking waste

Expect a patch soon. No arcade sticks are working, they do for PS4. Team NINJA is aware and is looking into it.

im sure its been added to there list. Just not the important list…thats for clown outfits and nurses and furries outfits.

I know what cow motif is there for. This being DoA, I’m honestly confused as to why her tits warrant it.

For you guys that play on Xbox one, Does it say “Default Title” on the tile that shows what disc is inserted?
Also do you guys get random pauses during regular gameplay? Makes it real hard to practice when it keeps stuttering and pausing all the time.

Because they’re the biggest. So big that they overshadow the fact that she’s also pretty thick.

She’s suppose to be thick? Her body isn’t much different from the other woman in the game. Rachel is the closest to thick the game has.

She’s relatively thicker since she has the same proportions as the other girls, but is shorter.

On their FB and twitter there’s a lot of complains about the game not working and instructions on how to avoid error. They recommend downloading some costume catalogs to avoid errors.

fanart

Spoiler

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/305/4/3/rachel_3ds_render_10_by_x2gon-d84tzzd.png

Spoiler

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2015/024/b/7/3ds_render_request__rachel_by_x2gon-d8f8j0t.png

Spoiler

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/009/6/5/3ds_render_request__sarah_by_x2gon-d8d7cnd.png

If only I could download the catalogs.

It seems that the DLC is not yet up on the HK PSN.

Will get it today. So I have to buy all those extra costumes, unless I had them for my PS3?
I never bought them so this is gonna cost a bit, I was hoping for an Injustice : Complete edition type of scenario.
PS4 user here.

P.S. That stick is gorgeous! A few post back

The full game’s not on European PSN (France). There’s only Core Fighters for now what a shame, I wanted to let it download all night.

Hey DOA veterans/experts, got a question. I mean no offense. I hear so much about the many revealing, titillating outfits, jiggle physics, so much more than how the game plays. I really only care about the latter, so completely omitting the fanservice part of DOA, is the game real good and worth getting?

I second this. I have had doa5 since day one, and got all my updates, and i didnt really get into it because it seemed too complicated for me. The same reason i bought p4u2 on day 1, and then was like nah. But regardless of that, now that i have kinda worn out my options for next gen games with good online. I’m willing to say fuck it and learn doa bottom up. Well not really bottom up, i played it seriously during the doa2 years.

My question is, is the online active, and is it good? It doesnt have to be ttt2 great (im a tekken player, and a great mishima player at that. murica sucks at tekken. lol), but if its at least 70-80 percent as good as tekken, and there are enough people that i dont have to wait ten minutes between quick matches, i’m looking to make this my new secondary game.

Thanks for the help, and will have to check the steps on the new update, but i havent even played through story mode once, just challenge stuff to learn whats new, so i wouldnt miss anything, as long as i get the update im fine.

Its a great game…game plays fluid n deep enough. Visuals are great