DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

And probably a game play update hidden in the compatibility pack im betting

What do you mean hidden, we all now 1.05 is coming.

I thought Marie Rose was going to be free after reading this old news lol.
Guess they were just surfing on Capcom’s mistake… well I don’t care about Marie Rose that much.

That was DOA5. Since DOA5U has Core Fighters where everything but 4 characters are pay-to-unlock so adding a new character doesn’t really go against it other than she costs 2 more dollars.

downloading now on xboxlive… file does not seem that huge for a compatibility pack or patch.

You said game play update being hidden in the compatibility pack. I said that the update can’t be hidden since we know it’s coming today. Never said anything about them being in the same download.

well downloaded the char and costume catalog 11…still no marirose on screen selectable. of course all shit they want to sell you clothes is up…Since the last costume catalog was 9 and it skipped to 11. im guessing costume catalog 10 is needed to use the content,But its not up… if so, excellent job again team ninja for sucking a bag of dicks, back to sleep, maybe when i wake up it will be ironed out or someone on here can explain whats missing … xboxlive version

You get her tomorrow. PSN gets her first.

Hope you guys don’t mind me dropping these two by here. Marie dropped on PSN late last night on the 24th, so I figured I’d record some of her basics.

Marie Rose’s Command Training

Power Attacks and Cliffhangers

Good day that today is pay day :tup:

I mean, I know you don’t, but you do know that it’s not in Team NINJA’s control on when Microsoft releases the shop items and the patches right? Both were effectively in Microsoft’s hands, so I don’t think you need to take your anger out on Team NINJA for that…

More new characters confirmed
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio

Also more Phase 4

Yeah… you’re kinda late to the party. Again.

It really is team ninjas fault no matter how ya put it. xboxlive has beeen around a long time and everyone knows there cert program and protocol …usually Microsoft makes sure stuff like this is impossible, that a company sells ya shit that you cant instantly use, Im guessing because its no patch but a patch and compatibility pack hidden in a costume catalog again…The update delivery system of this game has been shit from day 1… great game, worst game to keep up to date , even worse to set up and try to walk people through to get it going on xbox… still no costume catalog 10… just 9 and 11, maybee in japan the #10 does not exist?

Even without the patch, you wouldn’t get Marie Rose on the same day as PS3 since XBox Live updates a day later than PSN.

Just played Marie Rose today and she is really fun, anyone else got her today?

Anyone else getting this title screen loading problem?
Something must be wrong with this 1.05 patch. im stuck in the title screen. I played around with marie rose earlier the it was all fine but now i just get a endless title screen

A lot of people are reporting that problem right now. Seems to be Xbox 360 exclusive issue.

English patch notes are out:
http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/ultimate/us/information/info_20140325.html

I knew it, i knew i wasn’t going crazy

Glad it’s not just me then. I’ve found a way to get through it though. When it happens, I just restart the console then log into another account, then load the game up again. This usually gets me through the loading screen, then I sign back in to my regular account and it loads properly.