DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

They still could of changed SOMETHING about her. Changing the color of her hair, adding scar or two,or giving her smaller tits shouldn’t cost that much dude =/

Yes, because we’ve seen the actual model running in real time in game… oh wait, we haven’t.

They’ve shown pictures with her Hood both on and off. She looks exactly like Kasumi dude… From what the pictures shown, they changed absolutely nothing. Asking for some slight appearance changes shouldn’t be that hard or costly.

Look at the IMPACT of the Mortal Kombat Ninja Palette Swaps! Before you know it we’ll be on Phase 7!

They should allot some more time with Marie Rose as well, little wench lookin like an incredibly poor imitation of Lili Rochefort. Her “fighting style” makes Bao’s fighting style seem legit.

Delete

Phase 4 trailer

For a clone, she seems quite interesting. Like how she teleports and how fast she is.

they could have Just gave her costumes that barely showed her hair n eyes and stuck with the hoodie, then probably not so much butt hurt, srk front page comments are insane… when does marirose the one piece loli clone hit consoles?

The 25th

So far, what do you think about the costumes and do you think that TN should have release the Yaiba theme DLC separate from the game itself. What I mean by that is it even worth the $60-up for the special edtion just to get those dlcs.

I would have think you would be worth it only if the costumes were better managed, like if momiji cosplayed as miss monday or something like that but as of now, Nah

thanks hope she fits my play style for now im just a low level hitomi when i get a chance to play, tinkering with momoji

There is gonna be a DOA5U Costume Contest.

One more day fellow DOA5U players… There’s quite a bit to look forward to.

Something for all my fellow Christie players out there.

Till what?

Marie Rose hitting consoles the 25th

The new character known as Marie Rose.

EDIT: LockM beats me to the punch.

Will she be free or?

She will be paid DLC.

No butt hurt crying from me, its clearly not on disc dlc and basically giving us updates to match the arcade version…it did hurt having to buy a whole new disc for ultimate, But i really like the game and most 3d gamers that love socalibur n tekken that want to hate doa i have turned on to it , really love it. me n most my homies are just casual players,but its really sad its not in evo on the big stage… even if only 20 -30 guys signed up, think it would shined some light on its Not just BOOBs… awesome game and boobz