DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Her style looks similar to a female Eliot or something.

And if that’s true she’s an instant main for me.

that back spin and cartwheels
her playstyle reminds me of lili

Yeah, I’m not joining FSD. Their moderation staff has their heads up their asses and is too aggressive about what they deem as “whiny”.

Can I discuss DoA here?

Go there and quit being a bitch, the moderation on FSD is fine.

B-B-B-BUT…CYBEREVIL HAS A POWER TRokay I’ll go.

:frowning:

I wonder how tight her pussy is.

I could get not wanting to post on FSD, the site is pretty dead most of the time. That and pretty much most of what can be talked about for the game has already been discussed…

Holy shit nigga, calm your thirsty ass down

Really? Seems like the opposite of Doacentral. Rikuto could be as aggressive as he wanted and pretty much was unharmed until he called the members of PMS clan bitches or something for getting a free spot on a Directv tournament and then he finally got banned for a few days.

Funnily enough, Rikuto is a mod on FSD, though I haven’t seen him around and I believe the other mods have him on a leash now.

I’ve had an account on FSD for awhile now, and even though I don’t visit it very much the people there were nothing but helpful when I was starting to get into DOA5 when it came out.

However, the amount of crying they did over Rachael was pretty disgusting…

Nah, nothing like a leash. More like I put them there to balance out the Modding.

I’m too forgiving and tend to let things slide.
Cyberevil doesn’t take shit from people but overall is rather balanced in his decision making.
And Rikuto likes to see the world burn.

Checks and balances.

LOL at Ein’s new DLC costume.

Give him some white chair with the shades and we can call him K’in.

Is it a bad idea to learn the game with Tina? She doesn’t seem noob friendly at all, it’s hard to get her throw game going against a real opponent.

@JLALloyd Naaaah not even. Her combos aren’t that hard at all and are pretty damaging. And you just have to know when to start throwing. If you see your opponent is hold happy, which is REALLY obvious, then start throwing them. If not, then just keep doing your normal combos. Any decent player knows not to use mid/high Holds a lot against grapple characters, as they tend to do shit tons of damage with one correctly timed grab. Also pay attention to people using Low Holds. People will do low holds to avoid high attacks and normal grabs. You just have to be a little more vigilant with Tina then most characters.

Another thing… Dynasty Warrior Costumes for Momiji, Kasumi, and Ayane are coming out tomorrow. My body is ready for Blonde Ayane…

DOA5U Tiers as I see them for now: (No specific order)

Top Tier - Gen-Fu, Alpha, Helena, Sarah

Upper Mid - Ayane, Christie, Lei-Fang, Pai, Kokoro

Mid - Ryu, Jann Lee, Rig, Hayate, Mila, Leon, Bayman, Rachel, Momiji, Hitomi, Brad, Lisa, Akira

Lower Mid - Tina, Bass, Kasumi, Jacky

Low Tier - Zack, Eliot, Ein

DOA5U is getting more popular now, I think it deserves it’s own Discussion on this forum now

Where’s Mila?

In mid.

Sorry about that.