DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

So she moves from being the worse of the top tiers (below the likes of Christie, Sarah, etc.) and moves down mid tier at best.

Some are saying she went from mid to bottom. Yeah her 2K on whiff is -12 to -2.

Her being +11 on whiff was a little much, but… Being -2 is a little too much as well. Oh well, sorry for you rachel players.

66K: Recovery increased by 4 frames. PS3™/Xbox360®
1PP, 214P: Advantage on block increased from -12 to -15 frames. PS3™/Xbox360®
Light ground attack: Initial frames increased from 17 to 22, whiff recovery increased to 12 frames. Damage on hit changed to 4+2+2+7. PS3™/Xbox360®
4PP: Initial frames changed from 16 to 19. PS3™/Xbox360®

http://youtu.be/vtnho1pH0Dk

Halloween dlc trailer

She’s still good, she’s just not braindead.

Good is relative. She still loses out to anyone faster than her. Then again, I do main a character that dominated her before the patch.

The stomp used to be + on hit and whiff right? That was dumb, however now it’s not even possible to do her stomp anymore at end of juggle, right? If so, then that is even dumber.

LMAO
I am pretty sure that you still have not see what is a braindead character

You could back tech out of stomp from those juggles before.

Now, it seems that the only viable juggle is 9P, which leaves her at only single digit disadvantage if they back tech.

Relative to DOA5U, she was pretty braindead.

Yeah they kinda over nerfed her. There is really no use in that stomp now unless somebody stays grounded, which no good player should do against her

Sry I am kinda late
but how do I unlock characters in this game? Does it work like in Tekken Revolution where you have to lvl up
or do you have to buy them?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: NM just finished downloading & installing the game.
You have to buy them.

Yup, you have to buy them, it’s $4 each.

The retail version has ll characters unlocked by default. There are some costumes you have to unlock, and some costumes you have to purchase.

I’m still trying to grind it out in this game, and I figured maybe trying some more characters might help. Whole issue is that I notice a decent chunk either have 64 or 46 motion commands. I was wondering what the trick is too them since just simply pressing 64+whatever doesn’t make the move come out. Does it just have be really fast or is it something else?

Please vote DOA5U

It depends on the character, some have stricter notation than others.

For example, Eliot’s 46P string ender only will come out if you press 6 and P at the same exact frame.

Otherwise, in general, you have a lenient amount of time to do 64 or 46 then an attack button.

Voted for
GGXXA+R, BBCP, P4A, DOA5U, VF5FS, SCV

Since this are the only games that i care for on the list

a wallpaper for your desktops

get here