DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Wtf is wrong with ayane, kasumi, and lei fang’s face?Lei fang and kasumi has that “i’m gonna rape you” look while Ayane looks like she just took a nasty ass dump.

Edit- I’m looking at that picture some more, and ayane’s face looks like after she took that dump, it left her anus burning and she doesn’t want to scratch it infront of the other girls.

When I first saw Ayane, I took it more like she was getting in the mood. Here’s some renders of everyone’s favorite top tier

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/282/c/5/rachel_fighting_momiji_by_arai1986-d6psrig.png

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/282/f/3/rachel_by_arai1986-d6pssla.png

Some people like Mummyji

TN added some halloween costume concept art on their webite

Also, wth is this

http://youtu.be/JIhgl010bbQ

There’s a glitch with Mummyji in the beach stage where her bandages disappear when they’re under water.

Come on, you know that was intentional.

Is that awesome costume out for Rachel yet?

Also, is it free?

Yes and no.

Holy shit, for real?
Now i will never update the game again, lol

I um… confirmed it myself after reading about it.

That glitch has been there for a while. It happens with Kasumi’s hotgetaway DLC as well as a few others. You’re just going to have to try it out.

There is a free Kasumi’s Ragnarok Odyssey ACE costume until the 28th on PSN. I don’t know if XBL has it

Oh, so that was a costume, cool. When was the last time Capcom gave free costumes?

To be fair, none of Capcom’s costumes serve as advertisments for other games.

I seriously can’t even remember the last thing Capcom gave anything out for free… Thats sad really, and I was trying to remember just to defend them.

I’d list things that I got from them for free, but then you’d all just be jealous or accuse them of bias.

You might as well list them, as I am already jealous and accusing them of bias.

Astro Gaming A30 headset + mixamp with custom MegaMan pixel art (technically a prize from a contest with my art on them).
SFIII 3rd Strike Online Edition code personally sent to me by Sven (for sending bug reports from SRK directly to the team).
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Collectors Edition
Serbot Bobble Bud
Dead Rising II
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Asura Bobble Bud

And possibly a few other odds and ends that I don’t remember. Aside from the first two, the rest are from moderator packages that they used to send out to their community mods.

Woooow, kudos to you dude. Didn’t know capcom provided free stuff to community. OH YEAH I also saw you commentating the other night with AMARNda (Kappa) at the Homecoming Stream. I definitely enjoyed it dude.

Played in a Toronto DOA5U tournament with 11-12 people last weekend. Looks like there is a 3D fighter scene here.

I’ll be doing a DOA5U and TTT2 event in Toronto in January 2014 as part of a seasonal tournament series I help organize. GTA people get ready!

Anybody has contact with Team Ninja? Would like to see a PS3 upgrade to PS4 for DOA5U