DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Rachel-Momiji tag loop:

214+P (or any launcher that can lead to her air throw), T, 9P, TAG(H+P+K), 6PK, TAG, T, 9P, TAG and so on and so forth.

The timing is tight but it’s doable. Dunno how long it can go, but my execution sucks and I tend to drop it after one loop.

I pre ordered DOA5U from amazon for xbox and it was suppose to come with the schoolgirl costumes, and I got my game today but the code was said to already have been used. Can someone help me?

Or Does anyone have an extra code or are planning on getting an extra code?

Get in touch with Tecmo. They can provide you a new one.

Thank you, sorry I actually have tried to but can’t find where to contact them can you send me a link please?

Ask @Initial_R_ as he’s gotten codes from Tecmo that way.

Alright thanks :slight_smile:

So are juggles the only hold safe combos? Are there ways to try and get around holds other than just try to be unpredictable?

Or contact Amazon. They never sent me my preorder codes so the Game & Software division forwarded me to their retail division who put a ticket in and the next day I received my code.

There are stuns that prevent holding, check your characters attack properties and see how you can add that attack to the game. You can set if a trainingdummy will hold out of stun at any speed.

Nice, just nice.
I delete doa5 since i now have doa5u and when i start the game all the dlc ks deleted.
Now i have to download it again :confused:

Yeah, i know, white problems :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you should of asked us if it was safe to delete the original DoA stuff lol… At least you still have it to download

It sucks that i’ve been on this wbsite for almost 3 months and i’ve yet to challenge anybody to a fighting game! Well, if anybody wants to play me in DoA5U just shoot me a invite. My PSN is Initial_R_ . I’m no slouch either!

Are those the critical stun moves?

My favorite Christie costume

Stuff that put your opponent in critical stun are the moves that they can hold out of.

There are also some moves that put your opponent in a back turned state that wont allow them to hold even during a critical stun, you’ll be able to get a guaranteed combo once they’re back turned. Actually, I’m not too sure about this. I know at least with Tina you can get a guaranteed combo from her string: K, P into a confirmed launch (df, df, P) due to a back turn, unless of course they hold K or P before the back turn :stuck_out_tongue: (this string only forces the opponent to turn their back when you and your opponent are facing against each other(I’m pretty sure I’m not saying this right. not sure about the term for this: for example when you have your body facing towards the foreground while the opponent is facing the background.))

Also certain strings are unholdable like Mila’s or Tina’s PPP. Or you can use a critical burst once the opponent is in red critical stun, it’ll allow you to do an unholdable combo from there (you’ll just have to worry about getting them into red critical stun).

So…does anyone want to play this?

would you be alright with playing against a newbie? xD

Absolutely. I’m so tired of randoms, lol. I’ll add you.