DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Lets play some matches tonight, i think that you already have me on your psn friend list, right?

Compared to anyone here, I’m likely scrubbing, but I’ll DL Core Fighters if you want a match. My PSN is the same as my username.

Anybody else’s preorder DLC code work for them?? Or am I the only one having issues?

Oh man wish I could play with ya but seems everyone is PSN :frowning:

Yup.

How many Gigas weights the game? BTW

~3

I read in DL that the freemium version is 3, but the actual game is 6, so it seems that there is a lot of stuff that is not downloaded unless is the full version :open_mouth:

3.7GB is ok with me. I’m down with this F2P deal.
There is also an all character bundle at 2.4GB for 34.99: PSN store link

edit: I am slightly confused though. If I am able to play against all characters with core fighters, then what is the 2.4GB download for? They have to already be on the system to allow me to fight them.

All I really want right now is Mila but I’m cheap and have to save my money for priorities right now :frowning:

wow, this tutorial just keeps on going.

What does the digital ultimate version have? Its $5 cheaper to go f2p with character bundle.

Story mode and probably lots of costume unlockables.

Someone play me. I literally can’t find anyone online somehow. Lol.

Man, this game is taking its time to download, at this rate i will not be able to play tonight :confused:

Make sure you change the region setting, and connection setting too if you want.
Though people just kept disconnecting on me after I was matched with them (in ranked).
Lobbies seem active though.

I don’t feel competent enough to play anyone yet. I just wanted to test the netcode, which I haven’t heard much feedback on.

Alot of the singleplayer content (e.g. story mode) is not in the f2p version and is only downloaded when you buy those bits.

Momoji is the tits yo. I have been kicking ass with her online. Think I found my secondary.

Rachael isn’t as fun as I thought she’d be, although I honestly didn’t spend that much time with her yet.

Momiji is fun but i’m trying to do that fucking Combo grab and it is FUCKING HARD. Why the fuck did they need to make it a full circle during a combo…

Where’s the F2P version? I can only find the paid version on PSN