DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

I wish I had those sort of connections. Kudos to anybody that has those sort of connections… If anybody know of any in VA pm the location.

Anyone pre ordering from Amazon? If so wanna have the jpop or bad girls outfits in exchange for the schoolgirl outfits?

Day 0 videos.

Anyone know if the full game will be available for digital download? I hope it isn’t just the ‘core’ version.

Real talk, i’m just going to call Tecmo and send them an email tomorrow stating my DLC codes wouldn’t work. They normally just give you a new code without much hassle. Thats what I did to get all the cheerleader costumes since they left out hitomi and etc. with the gamestop pre order bonus for DoA5 +. Thats how I also got it to work on the ps3

I should try this

It sucks that they separated those bundles like that. I plan on using Ayane, Hitomi, and Momiji and they ALWAYS find a way to separate Ayane and hitomi from each other. Hopefully it works again.

I really hope tht they bring this costume around this side of the globe

They should, the warriors orochi series isn’t japan only, just the new one.

for anyone who has the game (early), can you tell me if you can customize music specifically by the stage…and not just by the character?

It’s not on Games on Demand yet. Getting antsy.

As far as I can tell, you cannot. You can set the Training, Menu, Online, and Lobby music, but you can’t change music for each stage. You can set stage music to the character.

Also, setting the music to characters, training mode will take on your chosen character’s music, however going into command or combo training will play the training mode stage music.

Cool, a VA player. I’m in MD, but there are quite a few in VA. I believe there’s a tournament after The Fall Classic being held in Chesapeake (link)

Yeah, Microsoft requires a 1 month delay for GoD from retail release.

Nice to know that I am not alone here in VA lol… But yeah when it comes to pre order DLC, Tecmo is the fucking WORST at handling their own DLC for their Video Games… The Pre-order code didn’t even work for psn and I am betting it won’t work till after 7pm when PSN updates… Anyway, I’ll try to see if my attempt at getting the Amazon bundle from Tecmo works later since they don’t up till 9:30 am PST

Edit: You can unlock music apparently…

So, about the pre-order thing, you only send them an email saying that it didn’t work? nothing more?

I sent them a pretty decent sized email stating their DLC packages aren’t working like they stated. This will be my first time calling them though and don’t expect them to reply back the next day either. I took a week for me to get my response.

Fuck man they keep nerfing Ayane… She got nerfed AGAIN and gave her like 1 new move…

WHY???

Saints Row 4 was like a week or 2.

Picking up my copy pretty soon here. Anyone who’s down for some matches just feel free to add me.