DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Translation?

My guess is that for the buy of the new orochi ultimate 2 the people who buy it will receive 3 costumes for Momiji, Ayane and Kasumi as a bonus.

Woah, Ayane with white hair?

I’m likin’ it…

Yeah, already figured it out by checking other sites. The DLC code will apparently only come with first print copies of Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate though.

Was that other Orochi game ever any good? I had always been interested in trying it but I never got around to it.

If you like the genre and the DW/SW franchies, the Orochi series are the perfect fanservice

That Momiji.

People who get the Sept 5th issue of Weekly Famitsu will get a code for this new Kasumi costume

And people who get the September 12th issue of Dengeki Playstation will get a new Ayane costume (has yet to be revealed)

As for the WO costumes, they’ll also be released as later dlc for all systems

OH WHAT THE FUCK! America always get shafted when it comes to these sort of things! HOPEFULLY they aren’t total dicks like Arc System and release all the costumes here… I’m still waiting for those extra colors in P4A…
Also any and all Swim Wear DLC is still DLC. You can’t unlock those in-game. Only a few different costume packs are unlockable in game.

PS: I hope people don’t expect to get ALL the DLC released for vanilla for free in Ultimate. That would be slap in the face for anybody that actually shelled out alot of cash for the DLC and Shhhaaady as fuck on TN part…

We should get all of these by the time dlc comes by

Yeah not all costume packs are unlockable, the only costume packs that are unlockable is everything except

All swimsuits (minus male and bunny)
School uniforms
Gym uniforms
Special pack 2
Christmas Outfits
And
Cheerleader outfits

Anothet thing, Did they announce any perks or bonuses for anybody who bought vanilla? Or is it that everything that transfer over to Ultimate is the “bonus”

Speaking of swimsuits, anyone know if the ones from the vita version would be available on doa5u?

They already are. Those costumes have already been released for the vanilla ps3 verision. And I had them working on my ps3 even before they released them to everybody. The cheerleader costumes and all.

Really?
I thought that they were only available for those who had the vita version of the game, but could be only make to work if you have a vita

No they released the DLC on PSN about a month ago in July. I’m not sure if it is up on the 360 though. Just check PSN and you should see it there.

Yeah i saw them.
Now what i don’t know if they will carry over to DOA5U, or if they will come for free :confused:

ALL of the DLC will carry over and No swimsuits are free on DoA5U. Scroll up and read YuriYum last post, he has a list of all the DLC that is NOT free for DoA5U

In case anyone was wondering, folks who’ve gotten the game early have confirmed that it has no online pass.

FUCK man how do people get their games early???

Mom and pop shops, official stores breaking street date, insiders who can get it for them, etc.