DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

@Hecatom
Where do you keep getting this “October” release date?

So what are all the restrictions of the Free to play version? I know you have to pay for additional characters and story mode, is that it?

If it is then this F2P model has potential to be AMAZING, those people complaining about not having the money for it could just get the free version and practice with the free characters. Even if you don’t like the free characters, you only have to spend a few bucks to get another one.

I really don’t know why i have it so stuck in my mind :looney:

I went to Game Stop today and they had a list of release dates for games. If I remember correctly I think it said it was coming out the 3rd of next month.

EDIT: Didn’t see the other posts. Nevermind.

http://youtu.be/uMnGzKrkecs

i got some friends hooked on doa 5, they fought it all the way wanting to hate it, but once they played they were hooked, My beef with upgrading is all chars fucking unlocked this time… I so dont want to go threw the story again or survival and yadda yaddda yadda

All data from the original DOA5 can transfer to 5U

Ehhh not interested then… i have everyone unlocked but alpha,but i have no plans to waste my time grinding for 300 titles…i just play hitomi and ayane, friends dont even have most the cast unlocked , thought it was gonna be a everything unlocked type of deal like most games now a days basically tourney ready

If ya can’t unlock her just play exhibition mode and it unlocks everything temporarily. That’s what I do when I wanna play her

I’m pretty sure everyone is unlocked this time out for the paid retail version of Ultimate.

im gonna sit back and wait, alot of games coming out, dont have time to spend playing grindin a fighting game other then actual pick up and play with homies. saints , gta, stick of truth, kingdom hearts hd remix so many other coming out for just this gen, so many games i own and have not gotten to yet. Ill sit back and see after release if its a locked up ,dlc trapp

thats not really my beef with it, i expect to be able to and anyone else im playing with to be able to throw there disc in and use the whole cast,Play online or create lobbies with homies, hard to sell my friends on a upgrade that basically locked down, were all busy and if we wanted to grind we play LOL or dota or borderlands or Gta or battle field or some rpg…Only grind most want is to spend there time doing is fighting, the people with the vocal shit of remember unlockables way back when are lonely souls… its cool ,lock up all the customs, but all fighting games cast should be all available the moment ya put in your disc

What is there to grind. Everything you earned in 5 you carry over to 5U.

Also, as mentioned, it’s unlikely that there will be requirements to unlock characters considering that there’s a F2P. Requiring an unlock for the retail version seems braindead when a guy with the F2P version can simply pay for the character.

EDIT: Asked around FSD and so far, none of the pre-release builds have anyone locked.

Also waiting to see if they patched in a compatibility pack, i know it seems lame but, its no fun to pimp my hoes if the Homies online cant even see them

And thanks for looking around for intel, im Ok because i have a previous game save, problem is allot do not.

Since majority of the costumes are unlockable (over 200), most of them are already on disc.

I really, really hope that the swimsuits for the vita are not that hard to unlock, even better, i hope that they give me a time savers pack or something because i don’t want to grind to get those swimsuits where they are barefoot.

Real talk, if they ever decide to put up Vanessa from VF as DLC I am fucking done.

Vanessa/La Mariposa tag team would be a thing of the gods.