Demul with netplay released (CVS2, GGXX, MVC2 etc.)

I can’t get CvS2 to run past like 40 frames or so. Any solutions or is it my hardware?

i probably have the shittiest pc here and i can run every game 60fps with the OpenGL plugin

Haha, I guess that’s my problem then. My computer isn’t compatible with the OpenGL plugin. Pbuffer error. :wasted:

^^ Same.

Can someone make a vid showing off the Netplay?

I’m running XP, so by default I can only install DX9, and this is thing has have had DX9 since I could remember. Just reinstall DX9 anyway?

Edit: Nm I guess the files I had were the wrong ones. It works perfect for me on default settings on all the games so far.

Edit 2: Just tested GGXXAC online with Deadlyrave on Kaillera. It had some delay but it’s pretty playable. Just have to adjust to it a bit is all. We played about 7-8 games and no desync happened. Though when we first tried to play online it crashed for some reason. Second try it worked though. Not sure why that happened but as long as it works it’s fine.

I still want to test if CvS2 works. If anyone else wants to test it out with me just hit me up on AIM if I’m online.

Switch to gpuDX or gpuLegacy

I made a room for everyone and caliagent and me are in it, random ser on efnet #cvs2online. Get all the help you need there.

I set it up but it was extremely choppy. My laptop is 1.8ghz Turion 64, 1024MB memory. Is it good enough to run it properly?

i’ve tried all the plugins. As soon as the game starts, it drops to 20fps.

your laptop is not good enough. i suspect you need Dual Core with a decent graphics card. (i have a Core2Duo E7400 2.8 GHz, Radeon HD3850, 2 GB Ram)

Hey Cali hit my pm box up. I need to know what kind of specs you are running this on because my PC is low end and I don’t know if this is worth my time doing on it.

arghh, okay thanks. Gotta pray for a port to ps3 then :0

Switching to gpuDXv3 solved the problem with CVS2, and GGXXAC got a desync after 9 games (as opposed to 3-4 games with other plugins, so all good)

I’m trying to get this to work, but I’m getting this error message when I try to run GGAC:
“Unable to find ‘epr-21576d.bin’ in romset ‘naomi’”

I extracted the bios and GGAC rom to Demul/roms and it’s still giving me this message. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

can you please tell us your specs cause i have a shitty pc and im eager to play with this emu

You might have the wrong file. I had the same problem but when I got the right file it worked for me. Hit me up on AIM and I can help you out. If anyone needs help just hit the mIRC or hit me up on AIM also if I’m online.

Those don’t work well for me unfortunately. I hope it’s running smooth for everyone else though.

Yeah I have e8500 + HD4670 and 4gb ram
It’s smooth @ 1600X1200 full screen : 60 fps

Btw aqua, I’m stuck on openGL. I don’t have any other choice.
Is it better to have dx plugin enabled ?

I had this problem too, but after I got the latest DirectX package i was able to choose gpuDX and now it works for me.

I got this to work. Was playing GG:AC for awhile today vs. Pignuttz, shit was almost perfect.

It’s strange that I got this program to work but I could not get GGPO to work. The game runs very good, MUCH better than GG#R online. We did end up desyncing a lot though. When the desync occurs, one of the players will have advantage over the other person. You will start getting beasted on and not be able to move your character.