Demul with netplay released (CVS2, GGXX, MVC2 etc.)

well I guess CvS2 will be a work in progress. Runs, but is slowed down. Plus the sound kinda acts up (guessing slowdown too.)

but it’s nice to see CvS2 running. Means it makes it a whole lot easier to take sprites and whatnot from the game.

I tried it with MVC2 and every plugin settings you could imagine, but its full of slowdowns and broken stuff :confused:

I also had problems with MvC2 (gpuDX) but the graphics were good. It lagged for the whole match and the sound was terrible. Anyone knows a solution to this?

Btw, GGAC and CVS2 work great for me

Gonna keep beating the dead horse, but a Youtube/Vimeo/Blip video showing off Netplay for any game would be really, really appreciated. My current rig can’t handle, but I hope to get a new machine later in the month that can more than handle it. I don’t want to get my hopes high only to see that the netplay leaves a lot to be desired.

i dont see how a video would help unless it was a cam video (and even then, you wouldnt really be able to see the delay unless it was extremely severe).

anyways, ill be streaming cvs2 later today

Hnkhnkhnkhnk?!

Thanks dude, appreciate it.

got raped in CVS2 by caliagent#3 the other day. US East Coast - Eastern Europe (~150ms) - it felt better than SSF4 netcode :smiley:

what server do you guys play at on kaillera

wait what? no server, peer to peer…

New Version Of The Demul Plugin netBlade - EmuHQ

About CvS2, anyone knows how to fix the sound problem when you enter coins? It just goes bad for the whole match

And did anyone manage to run MvC2 without problems online?

for Marvel is there a gamesave file? Or can use a vms file from dc and convert.?thanks

I quit SF4. thank you CvS2 gods.

can someone please explain how to select different plugins

Has anyone ever wrote to Guru (the Rom dump guy)? Is there a reason why KOFXI and NGBC (and the other SNKP titles) have yet to be dumped? I was under the impression that he didn’t have the carts.

Config > Plugins
Use drop-down boxes for whatever plugin you want, then it’ll ask to configure it.

i cant get the games to work…i have the cvs2 rom but it doesnt show up when i go to load up the rom.

I asked Demul author already about this
Demul, ??? Dreamcast, Naomi etc.
-Part of Atomiswave game carts (including SS6, KOFXI, NGBC, Metal Slug 6 etc) use different type of chip
-To dump roms from such carts, a special equipment is needed (and rom dumpers currently lack it)
-In particular, they would need to construct a custom adapter, which means buying an programmator adapter for this type of chip (around 300$) + big amount of soldering work
-Guru has carts for SS6, KOFXI, NGBC but he is unable to dump them because he too lacks the equipment, and most likely will continue to lack it until someone donates $$
-Of course even if one donates, no one will guarantee that those games will be emulated correctly once dumped, because no one tried to emulate them before.

the hell is failed to create pbuffer?