Demul with netplay released (CVS2, GGXX, MVC2 etc.)

there’s nothing to configure. follow instructions in the first post and make sure you have the right version of the 2 files. That’s it.

edit:

EC to WC games are ok. The lag was 4 frames of delay felt like xbl cvs. Same coast games should be really good tho.

I got it to work but it didnt run smooth for me. I got 4 gigs ram, geforce 8500 gt and a dual core. Guess its time to upgrade :confused:

Anyone know how to enable the other gpus the default one sucks

"For both the gpuDXLegacy and gpuDXv3 plugins to be usable and thus be selectable in the plugin list, you have to either have the latest DirectX package installed or d3dx9_24.dll file present in either the Demul directory or in Windows/System32 directory.

Since both are DirectX plugins, they need DirectX to be up to date. Why I didn’t realize this sooner is beyond me."

I have it up to date. Does not compute.

Awesome stuff, thanks Aqua. :tup:

I got it working finally, had to do the dumbest shit, but it runs well now. gpuDXv3 ftw.

me too who wanna test it i just cant find ggxxac

can someone post some actual info at how to get it running cause i did all of the steps above and it still doesn’t work

thanks

maybe if you actually post what didn’t work :slight_smile:

I have tried four games so far offline: CvS2, GGXXAC, MBAC Ver. B, FotNS. Everything is running well.

For Naomi pad settings, go to the Jamma settings. I notice that the fifth button for GG (Dust) and MB (multipurpose macro) is assigned to push 5 even though in arcades it’s in the 6th hole. So for button mappings in CvS2 assign (left to right, top to bottom):

1 - LP
2 - MP
3 - HP
4 - LK
5 - MK
6 - HK

MB GG have it so:

1 - A/K
2 - B/S
3 - C/HS
4 - D/P
5 - E/D
6 - whatever or blank

Nothing happens to push 7 and 8 anyway, so they’re also whatever.

Thanx, kailleraclient was in the plugin dir

I’ll be on later today anyone aim me @ feilong9842 and ill help you configure the emu

did anyone manage to get MVC2 to run fullspeed? in gameplay the framerate sits @ ~40fps for me with any plugin

Tested several games online:
GGXXAC - runs amazing except a desync that happens after 3-4 games.
CVS2 - don’t bother, it runs really slow
Senko no Ronde NEW - unplayable for player 1, havn’t tried yet the SP ver.
HNK - broken, crash after the warning screen.

Interesting. Anyone bother to get MVC2 going online? This is a really good start for the the Naomi/Atomiswave generation of fighters.

Depends on the plugin the plugin I first used was horrible the one I use now runs sixty or better frames per sec

How’d you get it going dude? I have the gpuDXv3 plugin in the plugin folder, and I have the d3dx9_24.dll which I put in the Demul folder, the plugin folder, and even in the system 32 folder. ANd I go into Config, Plugin, and it refuses to let me select another Video Plugin.

Small thing I did. I found out myself you have install direct x 9 from the direct x website even if you have direct x 11 like I did. Run the installer then the plugins will work. Best one for me is gpudxv3.

If that were the case i wouldn’t have posted anything in this thread seeking help to begin with now would I?

well, anyway. If anyone is still having problems with the bios you actually had to put / extract the whole folder(s) named “Naomi 2” “Naomi” “Dc” etc in the roms folder instead of extracting each individual file in there. Which the first poster did not mention.

Holy shit GGXXAC works…:rock: