De4dEyE's Magneto Q&A thread

what about rh throw into storm-a…thats better than all that imo

http://hometown.aol.com/mvc2mags/index.html/

here is the link to the video site … there are no videos on it yet but i will have some on there in the next few days … this is just to show you the layout of the site … also if theres anything you would like to see on the site let me know

Good thread DeadEye. My question is do you think MSp is better than Mag,Storm,and Sent? Also,how do you win against storm,sent,and commando when you’re using MSP? Thx

MSP vs MSS is a 60/40 match in either one’s favor. If the person using MSP is smart (as in, doesn’t call Psy without a sure hit or blind rushdown because the drones WILL hit you that way) yes, MSP will have an advantage. If the MSS user is aggressive and is patient enough (focussing on killing assists is a big factor IMO), he will have a lead.

It comes down to the fact, who’s smarter.

Thx for GeekBoy. Also,could anyone tell me how to fight against MSp vs MSp and Storm,Sent,and Commando vs MSp. Thx in advance. I’m the one using MSp. :slight_smile:

msp vs msp is all about PSYLOCKE, so who ever snaps out MAGS or STORM (ie. snaps in PSY) wins, its that simple. this goes for santhrax (storm, sent, cap) if they dont start SENT off first its gonna be easier to snap out STORM to get CAP in. GB INFINITE him, and reset that shit 3 times or so and he is dead in seconds. if they start of SENT, its gonna be hell to even get close to him. :stuck_out_tongue:

You should probably ask the creators of those videos if it’s alright for you to be hosting them. They probably won’t mind, but you should ask just in case.

So you mean 50/50?

I know this thread is not for vids request,but i was just wondering if anyone have any of J-wong matches,and wouldn’t mind telling me the link or send it to me through aim,i’d greatly appreciated. I didn’t feel like making a thread on it,it’d be waste of space.

Visit www.Forgo.net

more people who distribute my vids the better, thanks for the exposure =]

When’s the next Magnus vid coming out, eKin? :slight_smile:

Holy shit i much rather fight sent first…just for the fact that i fear the dhc of death…random la xx ls into hsf is one of this team best weapons …i find it easier fighting sent first cuz i can snap capcom easier…two lk’s with mag = snap…i fear storm… she just owns mag so hard its not even funny…

Thx for the site Syntas. But i need the current matches,not old ones. Thx anyways though. Current ones would be great though.

My question is. Which team is better? MSP vs Mag,Storm,Cyc. Can someone explains in dept with this two team. I really need help on which one i should stick too. I pretty much master them both,but i need to know which one is better. Thx in advance guys. :slight_smile:

i think it depends on your preference of the AAA u like…which one u feel more comfortable with

MSP…help mag’s gameplay alot…easy mode setups and shit…MSC breaks traps…gives mag an opening…plus cyc is a better aaa for storm than psy…only bad thing bout MSC is if u fighting sent and cyc hits em he gets unfly pretty easy…and if u dont follow up its a wrap… i feel more comfortable with msp…but i think MSC is the better team…but im a scrub so yea…get more feedback

when i start vs sent i start with just a standing lp , dash back … they have to block and that gives you time to run and slow things down … if you want to you can throw in an asst and after you dash back you can put in mags beam …

Note: Sent Storm, in that order, still has a painful DHC. Launch, lp, lp, Hard Drive, into hail.

And playing a good keep away Sent is much harder than playing a good keep away Storm. Storm can be crossed up, due to Sents super armor, it’s harder to stun him. I gtg, more on this later.

best magneto team to beat msp, is msc imo. no not storm/cyclops, but sentinel/commando.

let them run into drones and capcom while you keepaway or counterushdown. basically play like cable, and suprise them with triangle jump rushdown. do random hk+commando shockwave, random hypergrab+drones. have sentinel/commando clean it up.

I know alot of others have mentioned this before but this can make these matches ALOT easier… SNAPBACK, hopefully into a guard break.

Just make sure to still play cautiously, while keeping on the pressure. Remember if they have two meters they can dhc into hail if you give them the chance.

Ok there seemed to be a little trouble with the downloads from my web site … wmv files didnt want to download right and mpegs didnt want to download at all … so everything will be in zip files … and since im on a gay ass 56k slow piece of shit right now so it might take me a little time (3-5 videos a day) hopefully more …
also you will need a flash player to play the web site … its just easier for me to build the web site on my web builder off line and upload it to my directory … new things will be added daily for the next month or so depending on how many videos i get and uploading the 40 i have and downloading more off the net and from other people sending them to me … char pics will be added … links to other web sites like shoryuken TP the site i get all my char pics from … i will have a list of still to come videos on the site so if you have a video or videos that i have not listed on my site i’ll be glad to take it any way you can get it to me …

ekin … speaking of new mags videos how about an all infinite video?? and whoever else … seeing as alot of people coem on here asking about infinites and stuff like that … and reset videos

MSP vs. Ryu/Ken/ Akuma

Sometimes in my area, the “top-players” use Ryu/ken-AAA/akuma-expansion type, and they still kick my ass! What is the best way to go against them using MSP?