CvS2 results. Orlando FL, INTERGALACTIC tournament

Uhh all of them were there on tuesday, around the same time too, like noon-2pm. But now that the semester is ending, wackadoos is gonna be dead.

Just plays CvS2 you fag. Fuk all the gay rules and stipulations. You’re trying to prove that even the water’d down crappy side of Orlando still owns G-ville’s best, flipside for MvC2. Besides, without RC’s, shafted chances go wayyyyy down

My house :lol: Sad but true with my get togethers.

By the way for that showdown, I say we add a stipulation, something like how bout, If Orlando wins, Nobody from Sf community In gville is allowed in Orlando, and vice versa IF they win, We’ll do 3 games, MvC2, Cvs2

And for the tie breaker in case of that happening

MORTAL KOMBAT 1

How bout that guys?

I should of known by the picture of the fat baby this was you all along RIck.
You ruined it by also being the only one who knows Chris Can RC on ps2, idiot.

Joe needs to throw another one of those tournaments at UCF
that thing rocked last time. They need to get rid of that sorry excuse for a game VF4.

Alex J eats cock!
Anyways i played those orlando cats in MvC2 last time i was up there they’re good as fuck.
Without Mixup playing they’d own those g-ville scrubs for freeeeeeeeee.

Who are you?

alex how come so much hate is aimed at you? In every match you play the majority of the people watching want you to lose. Personally i think it’s hilarious, but i just dont get it.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Please stop talking about RC’s. This is getting a little ridiculous. Every other fuckin sentence its “RC this and that and blah blah blah RC” God damn RC’s are not gonna win you the match. You have to have strategy and whole bunch of other shit, as a matter of fact I think strategy is more important than RCing, so why isn’t it that everyone talks about strategy.

Who am I?
I play at wackadoo’s during the day and i took third for x-box at cybertron. im the tall guy with glasses that plays with vega blanka and ken.

Ban strategy. That shits cheap.

Oh yeah, Hey man I wanted to say awesome job on the xbox beginners side, ya know the one THE PRO Trent won(chickenshit lol).
I know right everyone wants me to lose yet I still win it’s great lol. Welcome to the boards, AIM me at UCFLAX anytime man.

Hey man whatever I got free prizes. :lol:

But did you earn them Trent, you should be ashamed of yourself, picking on scrubs just cause you can’t beat Navarro.

Soon, very soon expect a post in the Tournament Events section…

as for… this statement:

wtf, i can win with RC and without RC.

As for jebaily, hes the chump everyone loves to hate. It is fun hating him though, but he’s okay sometimes.

what were the prizes anyway for that tournament?
and are any of you guys going to the smash tournament on the 26th?

I still love you all hate me or love me. My life still goes on besides videogames lol.

Yeah, so how’s that second place prize you got… oh yeah, nada :stuck_out_tongue: .
Navarro and I were like the first ones signed up on the xbox tournament cause we thought everyone was was entering that one, then when everyone saw navarro and trent on xbox side everyone signed up for the DC (including YOU! pussy!) navarro said fuck it and changed last minute.

You the one who i always say has a twin brother?

Here you go…

http://www.andrewho.com/misc/celebxxx.swf

Just for you gville people, cause it’s what you like…