CvS2 results. Orlando FL, INTERGALACTIC tournament

Dwayne’s poetry is too complex for me. I can only guess that “random cable scrub” is me. Too bad “random cable scrub” keeps beating “random watts scrub” in tournaments. You can say u don’t care about the game and you don’t really playing, but the simple fact is u keep losing.

Jebailey makes an excellent point. The gumbas have to come for him.

I dont think the tourney was ruined. It was all in fun with the shit talkin, no big deal. Most ppl like GUINNESS have ego’s that r too big for there own good. U guyz get so pissed and we just sit back and laugh. U tell us to “grow up” thats a fuking laugh, why dont u be grown up enough to understand its all a joke and NOT RESPOND.

:lame:

Ricky, please check your PMs!

All I got to say is if the rest of the gamin community were as pimp as Ricky Fucking Stalvey, then this community would be pretty pimp.

Why don’t you move to Gainesville with the other idiots you Orlando Nazi.

yea rick. move to g-ville. we got cool cats here. even though most of us can’t rc, we don’t ban it to try to boost our ego.

Yeah he’ll(Rick) Will have a chance of actually being able to be the best in a city at Cvs2 seeing as he can’t beat any of us in orlando.
Damn orlando nazi

stfu alex. rick is a better player than u’ll ever be. And the nigga’s got style. so fuck u. Rick move to g-ville. Bring trent and navarro with you. DAMN!!! then orlando would disappear off the gaming scene since rick, trent, and navarro ARE orlando. Adam and eder fell off so they’re out. Dwayne…who’s that? Alex J, alex j, alex j…no one knew he was even here, so obviously he won’t be missed. Just rode off into the sun in his rice-rocket and was never heard from again. ahahhaahahah. W/o rick and trent (navarro too but he’s new) orlando would suck.

and without mixup teaching gville marvel, where is gville?

BTW - you forgot to mention the guy who put you in the losers at the Invasion…he sucks really bad.

I hate to say, that even without trent/alex navarro orlando would still be able to own gville at cvs2.

At least that is my guess.

Alex J Gay, O-town shitty w/o navarro,trent and ricky

Why are these kids getting so riled up? if I were them I’d be practicing RC’s instead of talking shit. fucking fags.

hiko: actually w/o mike gainesville was good, but when mike moved here gainesville became unstoppable

ben: u weren’t even at invasion but peter put me in the loser’s and I still placed higher than him. Yea they all suck.

shafted: u suck. who are u? y are u even in this conversation? I heard u suck really bad. like u can’t do a fireball. get outta here. this conversation is for adults.

:lol: yea I was. I took those pictures (check back in the results thread) I also had to play Xecutioner first.

And yes, you placed higher than Peter, and truely he does suck… but it’s not because of he’s a bad player… he just didn’t show up the next day. :stuck_out_tongue:

This conversation is for adults?

Ha, hardly! If anything, this conversation is full of arrogant little pricks with big egos who can’t do anything but bitch. Are you going to ECC? I bet i could whip your ass in cvs2 easily.

who are u again? why are u talking to me. I never said u can talk to me u scrub. Get da fuck outta here.

Who the hell do you think you are? You some badass in MVC2? No, not from what i’ve been told. If anything you’re some random punk scrub from gville. Shit, and you call yourself an adult.

Orlando VS GainesVille showdown!!!

Orlando obviously owns g-ville in cvs2, so…
Gainesville CvS2 all stars- GAY JOHN and MUMMY-B
vs
Water’dDown Orlando - JEBAILEY and SHAFTED!

Gainesville obviously owns orlando in MvC2
Orlando MvC2 all stars - EDER and ADAM
vs
Water’dDown G-ville - JUSTIN and ERIK

SHOWDOWN!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just make sure roll cancelling is banned Then I’ll agree to the showdown.

hey Alex,
where is the next best place other than wackadoo’s to play cvs2?
i need a challenge without you, chang, and joe there that place is starting to suck.:mad: