Complete "How to Change the Music in MVC2 + How to make your game selfboot" Thread

does anyone have the site saved to hd?
if u do aim me @ Brooklyn Sm00th

why is the link not working the page wont load up. i need to get to the step by step page and i cant get their can someone help

the sites working for me. Whould it be practical for me to make a Shockwave or a PSD of the tutorial cause people are having trouble getting to the site?

converter.bat is down.

Thanks. Should work now.

Anyone know how to get the “Ease MP3WAV converter” to convert more than 30 files? Once you get to 30 it wont let me convert any more at all. Also with discjuggler, know how to make it record faster than x4?

pay for them both or crack them both

There isn’t a way to change the sound on the versus screen is there?

Not that I know of Mr. Passion :slight_smile:

Aw, man. I was hoping there was some kind of way, because that would be too cool.

Question: I hacked my Xbox and im running an executer mod chip with an evolution X dashboard. So I have MVC2 saved on my hard drive. If I ftp my Xboxand my PC, will I be able to just change the bin files in my mvc2 directory without having to do all the extra stuff with the cd’s and creating an image since i can edit the files directly?

new link to my site: http://zachd.com/mvc2/colors/tools/ComboMasher/Combomasher%20Guide/index.html
I am making a PDF for my tutorial, its turning out pretty nice. this is for everyone that has trouble getting to my site, now you can have a hard copy of the tutorial and not worrying about the site being down. I will have it done in a few days.

Do you know how to do this for Xbox? I have the game saved on my xbox hard disk so i can edit any files that need to be changed. i just dont know which ones to edit. I noticed the Xbox file system is completely different and it dosent even use the same file types as the dreamcast.

when ever i go to make the image, it dosnt make it two tracks, only 1, and i use the specified options. help…

When you make the image it will only make it with one track. You have to change the file extension from “nrg” or “img” to "bin. Then you have to use Bin2Boot to make it a selfboot image file. The image file that Bin2Boot creates will be 2 sessions long.

the one im using is selfboot, get on aim plz

might it be that i am trying to play it with an emulator?

Yeah dont use chanka to tes out your image files. None of my image files ever worked on chanka, but they worked on my dreamcast just fine.

Also, my selfboot PDF will be out soon, shits fucking 37 pages long. Its just like the web site, except you dont have to worry about not being able to get to the site anymore. I will have a custom CVS2 and 3rd strike out soon as well.

So if all I have is a store bought US DC version of MvC2, I can’t do this at all? I just wanna be clear on that one.