Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

I am glad this is in the evening cause I got me a steak dinner to eat around 2ish lol.

I wanted to say something about the ST/HDR vs SF4 randomness debate. It just comes down to the more you play a game the more you know what to expect. So when you are new to a game no matter how long it has been out it feels random. SFIV did feel very random at first and it has a different pace then others (took awhile to get used to). The more I play the less random it feels and the more I really do enjoy this game.

So, in Tiggy’s new avatar…

I see a loli + a raindow

= Tiggy is a shotacon D: !!??

I agree, that’s the way it works with most games. HDR doesn’t bother me because I’m used to it having played ST for 14 years.

I don’t know if I’ll have that kind of commitment to SFIV though. KOFXII might be the nail in the coffin for my SFIV days (at least for a really long time).

I also agree with Rakae. TvC killed my interest in SFIV. I know most people don’t appreciate TvC, but, as everyone knows, I love it!

I was not even sure if I was going to get KOFXII. I have not played a KOF since 98,
But with talk like that it makes me think differently. Also why no Mai :sweat: I did not main her or anything just did not mind seeing her skills.

Edit: What good is hi rez sprites with no Mai.

They cut a decent amount of characters (smallest roster ever I believe actually) because they had to hand draw every character all over again.

I wouldn’t be suprised at all to see her added later.

They were talking about how a lot of characters are started and being worked on, just not ready for the arcade/console release. So hopefully they’ll come in an update.

Big time Juggalo clearance going on!

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/Tees/Insane-Clown-Posse-Smile-Skull-TShirt-980860.jsp

Haha …3.49 is a steal. They must really want to unload those shirts. Probably some of the worst music I have ever listend to when I checked them out on youtube…dont understand how they got such a huge following. Eminems crack on ICP was hilarious though.

KOF12 looks amazing but I am probably going to suck at that as well…maybe in 10 yrs when I have the experience I will be decent. But yeah I can seen SNK adding characters through dlc.

Here is for all of you Zelda fans http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/Tees/The-Legend-Of-Zelda-Twilight-Princess-Shield-TShirt-224373.jsp

They actually have alot of cool shirts for sale.

I’m ordering the 2-Live Crew shirt at this very moment.

Most of the shirts I wanted were ythlrg…dont think I am fitting in those. I will probably check out HT at Easton tonight or tomorrow.

But with KOF I hope they have a combo Trial/Training section to learn what goes together… just some of the basic combos. I am more excited about KOF then BlazBlue. I have GG accent core but really havent got to play it that much yet…I feel like I am just mashing buttons when I play though.

I’m not even gonna pretend to know wtf that is
But don’t hate on the av, it’s the new hotness

Hey man, you sound just like me! Actually, I have mixed feelings about AH right now, go figure :confused:

Oh shit son, MBAA PS2 is gonna have not just a new character + a new outfit for an existing character, but also new stages +BGM. :smiley:

Ed: Do you want a copy of Marvel, SRK versions of the game, or Marvel/SSF2TX/CVS2/Gem Fighter 2/3S/Ikaruga on one disc? I’ve got all three ready to go, so if you want one, tell me.

Also, the power of the Triforce combined with the concentrated mindfuckery that is Shaggy2Dope and Violent J is too much for EmoTopic to handle. Real talk.

What is SRK version of Marvel. Are these playable on PC,PS2,or DC ?

If anyone is seeing Terminator tonight or has already. Post up and let us know how it was. I guess I am going to go see it tomorrow.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=67472

MvC2 mixes have been around for A WHILE. Matter of fact, I’ll take you up on an SRK mix Crimson

Which one? You want the newer one or the one released around New Years? I haven’t had the chance to see what the new one has yet, just dl’d it last night.

Edit: Clint Eastwood AND Morgan Freeman in the same movie? This has to be too good. (See what I did there?)

Edit Accent Core +: Sorry, bing, missed your question. They’re playable on the DC (DC doesn’t need bullshit mods to read CD-Rs) and it’s a compilation of a bunch of custom colors and tracks by various members of SRK. Most of the edits are really nice. A few track sets are really cool if you like to hang out at Abercrombie and Fitch to get your party music on. [Insert bluu here]

Just make sure you get him a bootdisc in case his DC is a newer model.

New Neo Geo rep. stick http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174198

KOF 98 should be coming out here sometime soon for XBLA

Awesome. I could use a 3rd one, lol.

I am working on a custom Neo (4 button) stick right now actually. Should be ready just in time for BlazBlue.