Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

k Clint wasn’t your phone pocket dialing me or anything, unless you got a sex change since I last saw you

http://daigoumehara.blogspot.com/

Thanks Brent for hosting games at your place again. :rock:

I enjoyed playing everyone, and I had a great time.

If their are games on Monday, I may be interested.

Michael.

I am wanting to see you play some Tekken. I heard you are really good at it…plus you cant just throw tiger shots the whole time :rofl: jk.

ahahahahahahahaha
You win for today

bbing51 - ST is ST. Don’t take it too hard. One of the things about Ken and Chun’s throw traps is that once you’re in, it’s GGPO. You have to focus on NOT getting trapped. There are gaps in Chun’s to where you can reversal, but Ken I don’t know…I just don’t know :shake:

Freaking HDR Ken is retarded OMG

As for games Monday, what I had planned on doing was going to Clint’s place since he was the first person to reply to my post. If he doesn’t want to then that’s fine. The only definite was that I wanted to play sum gamez on Monday, and Clint was game with the notion. So as far as I know it’s whatevs

And regarding my test in Statistics today…eh…I don’t know gaiz

GG’s to everyone last night. I need to get back to practicing on SF4.

Tiggy- HA! You will never stop the greatest that is Ken. But no seriously in his throw trap, you only have a 1-frame window to respond. IIRC you have to either throw me first, mash out a jab, or do a perfect reversal. Its extremely cheap, but it does help me expand my hdremix hatemail collection.

I’M RICK JAMES BITCH
I have such a pro impersonation of Dave Chappelle doing Rick James, it’s awesome

But thanks for the info, cause I swear I was a-mashing when I got frame trapped

Hey Brian-bqheath What are you doing when you do the kick cancel into hurricane in mid air(whatever it is) next to the opponent.

OH NO not another potential HDR Ken player lol

[media=youtube]IN5-LGsuvVM&NR=1[/media]
This made me laugh a little

Thats pretty funny.
But yeah I am going to pick the cheapest f***ing character…thats the only way to win in HD. I did pretty well with E. Honda last night before everyone came over.

The world could use more ken’s, especially on sf4.

If you mean the jab to weak kick hurricane, its: :d::db::l: + :lp:, :lk:. You have to do the weak kick immediately after you hit jab. You can also do it with akuma and ryu. The hurricane won’t connect with akuma and ryu but it still builds meter.

I was trying to practice that but I would do the punch or kick then do the hurricane input. Thanks …back to practice

FYI you CAN do it like that, it just has to be really quick

TvC not on 360/PS3 …http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/may/20/capcom-covers-why-theyre-releasing-tvc-wii/#comments

Thats some BS. Oh well, the Wii is garbage so maybe later on when Capcom realizes they made a mistake…maybe then they will put it on the consoles that actually sell real games.

Nope, they won’t. They are doing this as cheap as possible, because they aren’t going to sell any.

Wii just has that gigantic user base that will buy pretty much anything in front of them.

Yeah but that huge user base loves to play Mario,Zelda,Pokemon…Wii Fit lol. I dont think that Wii owners are going to rush to the store shelves to buy this. Plus the whole friend code format is horrible for online fighting games. Plus Nintendo forces you to use that stupid controller setup and I dont think TvC should be played on that. I know that the Wii has the arcade stick only the hardcore fighting fans are going to pay $50 for the stick and then another $50 for the game… I just dont see it being a big sell for Capcom and if they were just planning on keeping it on the Wii only, they should have just kept it in Japan. Just my opinion, but this news makes me not really care to play the game now. I had hoped that it would hit the 360 and I would be able to enjoy it but… I WAS WRONG :chainsaw:

Yo, I just got your XBL message. I’ll answer your question here, as there is more space and it is easier to type out.

Go get Gantz next. It’s an awesome series. And another good one is School Days, but only if you don’t mind slow dramas. You’ll also need to wait a bit, as it hasn’t been localized from what I know.

dont matter sumo plays him self

I thought you said Dance not Gantz when you were telling me about it lol. I was thinking who is going to name a hardcore anime Dance.

Games , Games , Games

Monday we are playin games at my house should get started around 5:30 ish.
If anyone would like to join us just PM me and I will give you my address and phone number.

Games I have that we play.

TVC (note dont have everyone unlocked)
Arcana heart
SFIV ps3 & 360
HDR ps3 & 360
Guilty Gear Wii & PC/mamecab
3s ps2 & PC/mamecab
SC4 (Never seen any of you play it but I heard someone say it once.)

If you want to play Marvel 2 you will have to bring the game and system since I don’t have it.
I do have a mame arcade with mvc1, cota and many more. If you come please bring your stick.
I have two converters for ps2 to ps3 but I only have one stick that works on the ps3.(thanks to
poon before him I had none). I got two sticks for the 360. Oh also dont know how many plan on coming but I have 3 tvs we can use.

I shall be there with my setup! PM sent to ask for address. I will do my best to bring the following (I love my stuff):
TV
Wii + TvC, GGAC
DC (I have no MvC2 copy. So if you wanna play someone will have to bring theirs)
2X DC stick
Wii stick
PS2 stick
360 stick
2X GC adapter
PS3 adapter
Also, I can give you a file with all characters unlocked if you want one. I know some people enjoy unlocking characters themselves though.