Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Monday is Memorial Day, so no school for me. I don’t believe I have any obligations other than the reverence of those who fought and died for this country.

So…anybodeh wanna get sum games goin’? Dare I say it…I’ll even play SFIV :sad: Rufus is fun, and I actually feel like I know what I’m supposed to go for.

Sometimes.

EDIT: 4 days for 100 posts, wtf lol

Oh sorry for spilling Mountain Dew on your carpet Brent :frowning:

ps I still have no idea what the fuck knocked it over

Wow it sounds like I miss out on a good one last night. Kitchen gamin, mountain dew spills and good turn out. I am not going to miss next week.

Hey guys I will be going to the big city thing most likely, hope to see of you there.

Hey Tiggy I sure be down for some gamin Monday but I have to work mid day. Maybe something in the evening.

Yeah, I got stuck at work again.

Good news though is that I took some time off next week, so I’ll be there for sure. I’ve also told the gf not to expect me to be around next Wed. night, so I’m cleared.

Lol I made a cameo on a Kotaku article.

Completely coincidental I swear. I didn’t even know about it because I didn’t click the article until it was posted on the forum for my PC clan.

Clint did you call my cell yesterday? I traced the number and the only info I got for free was the number came from Columbus, and you’re the only one from SRK aside from Brian that knows my cell.

Is anyone going to that arcade this Saturday ?

I am not going this Saturday going to PA but I was planning on going next Saturday. Hey David no I did not call you unless my phone drunk dialed you. I saw that on Kotaku and wondered if it was you.

I’m not going Saturday cause I’ll just be getting off work at 4pm
Clint I need your # and addy, I’m assuming we’ll be gaming at your place?

GG’s everybody last night! had a blast.it was good meeting new faces and old.its good to get back into the gaming scene with some chill ppl.also,i think im scared in sf4,lol.my god.but im going to continue to try and use mr.long fei to the fullest ounce i get these links.sorry thomas,i was behind on the uptake yesterday.ill make sure it doesnt happen again.i know your time is precious:Dsorry bud.but yes,hope to see you guys again next week.and playing 3s agian made my heart warm.back to the lab as they say,adios amingo’s:D thats for you brent,lol.i might have to play mvc2 now just to rep the green man with you.

Chernell, I thought you didn’t have internet…? Unless you’re at the library or something, then that would make sense.

p.s.im at the library and found the most epic roman empire reading ever!lol,random i know,but this cover looks tooooo badazz.:slight_smile:

Yeah guy, TOTALLY random

I hate HD Remix now . So much BS that you can do in it lol. The throws are just ridiculous

Man, I’m going in the exact opposite direction. I’ve completely shelved my copy of SFIV and gone back to HDR. I love it.

ST’s engine is all kinds of random, but it’s fast, silly and fun.

SF2 is fun its just…some stuff just gets annoying and I am new to the game so its frustrating. I mean SF4 is more straight forward than SF2…you know whats coming and you have time to counter but HD on the other hand. I dont know I guess I would have to play the game more to understand it. When I say more …I mean yrs and yrs more lol.

Heh… I feel exactly the opposite… SF2 seems straight forward to me, while in SF4 I have no idea what’s going on. :sweat:

Yeah, I mean I think I know what’s about to happen when I’m playing ST. I know what I have to do to get out of traps, even if I’m not capable of doing it.

In SFIV it will be like “oh yeah, there’s no way that ultra will hit me I’m like 10 feet from the guy, and standing behind him” and bam, I’m dead.

Or I’ll be in the middle of what feels like a perfectly linked combo, and a shoryuken into ultra pops out of nowhere.

SFIV just feels strange sometimes.

What I dont like about SF4 is how it seems to be more geared to holding back and when you get the opportunity to hit, you have to land a big combo.

Well anyway I am excited for KOF12

I’m down for some games on Monday, assuming I have it off. I haven’t heard anything about it yet though.

Good shit on Rainbow CE. Game is all kinds of what the fuck, but it’s fun.