Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

[media=youtube]5LDDM9RT5Ew#t=4m8s[/media]
jinmaster would be beast at this game, Tekken jugglez

Turns out we’re not seeing it tonight, so I shall be at Brent’s tonight.

@Tiggy: the owner hates Arcana Heart, so we wouldn’t even have a tournament for it :stuck_out_tongue:

I too shall have an adapter with me. I’ve never used it before so I don’t know if it works.

I’m bringing my dreamcast + 2 DC joysticks (in one), my TV, TvC + Wii, Wii stick, and PS2-NES hack stick. I hope someone has an extra MvC2 copy lying around.

So yeah the NES hack is done. Its not beautiful, nor is it dual modded. Truthfully its kind of shitty. I’m going to re-cut the button holes into another NES at some point. I kind of severely messed up the layout. There’s also this sticky glue all over the vent that’s slowly being removed by wear. I was trying to solidify the area and it got out of hand. But hey, its my first project. My next stick should be much better. And truthfully the internal work is all fine (albeit messy). If I just replace the top panel it will be perfect. I also need to weight it with something. Its kind of light.

I’m still not sure if I’m going to dual mod it or not (right now its just a solderless PS2 hack). Originally the thought was that I wanted to lighten my load. Since then I’ve realized that I drive a station wagon. I can carry everything but my arcade machine with me if I want to. :tup:

pics on my blog but you all will see it tonight anyway :sweat:

I think it looks pretty good.

heh… yeah crappy cell phone pics make it look nice :sweat: The layout is just… wrong. I guess it appears pretty clean and stuff, and I like using it anyway.

i like it edward! button layout a bit odd bit evey one messes it up a couple times just look at that plexi that hangs on my wall from an early poon stick

Getting ready to pick up Chernell. I called off work for tomorrow so I’m gonna be studying pretty much all day tomorrow. I may stay a little later too. See you foos in a bit.

is there any places in Ohio, that as street fighter cabinets? i can’t find any online and no one mentions any in this thread… thanks

but if people are meeting up tonight somewhere … i would gladly like to go… just give me the address and i will be there

I sent you a PM with some info.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, you can’t receive PMs for some reason.

I was going to come out tonight, but woke up with an awwwwful feeling in my throat. I’m spitting shit up every five seconds.

At a laundromat in Hilliard, there is a CE cab. Don’t know the name of the laundromat, but it’s off of Hilliard-Rome Rd and Roberts. They’ve also got Pac-Man and Pit Fighter.

Don’t expect to see anything but Somalians y los burachos, though.

Hey Clint did you call my cell? I tried calling back but the phone was off.

also your chair is now at brent’s.

Good games tonight guys! I’m interested in learning to be at least semi-competent at GGAC.

Michael - No I’m not particularly good at any of the games I play. I’m not too concerned. What’s important to me is that I have fun. I’ll get better slowly and that’s ok with me. As I have said multiple times, I’m a collector first and a player second. I think that I am probably also a spectator before I am a player. When summer rolls around I’m going to put some time in on muscle memory and fundamentals. Until then I’m probably going to be pretty seriously bad.

Also, if you’re still trying to be a nicer person, you seem to be succeeding to a degree. Good job. Just remember that calling out someone for their lack of skill is probably not what I would call progress.

GGs to everybody tonight. Just a few things:

• bqheath, that perfect you got on me is bothering me. I WILL figure out your Ken, even if it kills me…
  • Brent, I will never again put a setup in your kitchen. Matter of fact, I’m not bringing any more setups until I get BlazBlue. And curse my stupid slim PS2
  • Still not patient enough for SFIV
  • Ed, your stick was nice :tup:
  • Chernell you took too long getting ready when I got to your house, and you took forever getting ready to leave. SO lucky I called off work lol

I think that’s it. Once again GGs. I actually had fun tonight even though I was getting my ass handed to me.

Big City this weekend.

i got one foo

good games last night fellas thanks for keeping the house clean :slight_smile:

Hey Brent, I owe you a match in MvC2 with my Rouge/Sak/CapCom
SHOOOOOKEN

Too true.