Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

No kidding. On Wednesday night when you stepped outside, you could hear frantic button mashing down the street.

damn right son! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Brent, let’s drink and play Super Turbo.

Taokaka’s story is the best. One of the endings is she becomes Bang’s disciple because he gives her lots of food and at the end Bang goes into a castle and dies and she’ll avenge him using the super secret technique he taught her.

Then it turns out it’s a movie called Bang Shishigami: Ninja Scrolls Gaiden: Taokaka’s Revenge. :rofl:

Hey David, Games on Main had a copy of Street Fighter Anniv on PS2. Is it possible for you to hold that for me. I still had about $20 in credit so if you wanted to just take that and put it towards it that would be cool.

I’m not able to do anything this weekend. I already have cookouts, my brother and I have birthdays this weekend, going to the Crew game tonight, blowing stuff up, etc. I have too much shit to do to get out to game unfortunately.

Sucks too because I’ll barely have time to get any BB in, and I’m finally turning a corner and starting to get into it. I love the way the story mode is set up too. Having each character separately and having to move around between them is a cool idea.

Not that anyone cares, but I’ve been hardbodying dat Training Mode in BB and my Litchi has leveled up I must say. My Litchi ain’t on [media=youtube]TOrpaQ8Vt-o"[/media], but I finally understand the timing for her advanced BnB. Let’s just say I didn’t use enough [D]

I’m starting to get the hang of Ragna the Geesepant, slowly but surely.

v-13 is gay. If I ever decide to be gay, I will use her to no end. I experienced first-hand how she is to be used, and the strats are etched into my brain. Like, I could actually teach someone how to legitimately use her based on the shit I went through. Uggghhhhh…

EDIT: MAN, I’m learning so many cool things about Rachel and Litchi, it’s not even funny. Can I do the things I’m learning about right now? No, but I have yet to practice them. I’m sticking to the basics until I have some more match experience, then I will move on to the more complex stuff :wink:

I heard a rumor that a loketest might be going out in Japan with a nerfed version of v-13 soon. Nothing concrete though.

SHE NEEDS IT. As she stands now she’s too good. And I’m not even joking. WAY too many options from anywhere on the screen. Like, she can do two combos and virtually be at 50% Heat…and that’s just the tip of the iceberg…

imo, as a v-13 player slower building of heat and less damage is all she needs. i feel like she has the arakune syndrome where if they change the wrong thing about her she’ll be garbage.

hopefully said loke test is the next BB version and we get hazama and rachel’s butler as characters.

Teach me the ways of Nu/V-13. That is my favorite character. She reminds me of one of my favorite cartoons,Silverhawks [media=youtube]mzAQu23t19A[/media]

She is badass but she doesnt have much defense so I think its even with her. No need for nurfing her :china:

Just in case you want some wallpapers

Youzansen uploaded this image to

http://www.aksysgames.com/wp-content/bb_content/wallpaper/v13_1280x960.jpg

I’m more into Carl now than V-13, so I think I’m going with him.

It’s tough getting used to controlling two characters at once, but it’s pretty rewarding when you can surround someone and deal out a good combo using both.

Also I hate Rachel. A lot.

Silverhawks was awesome though.

Yeah Carl’s pretty awesome, his traps are badass. I think I might try him next after getting somewhat good with Ragna.

I loved that show as a kid. Fantastic.

Yeah we are products of the 80’s. I feel bad for kids that were born/grew up in the late 90’s to now. Cartoon shows are horrid and they brainwash you. Seriously I watched some cartoon with my cousins son and they just kept repeating the same stuff over and over with one of those trippy spiral backgrounds… What are they doing to these kids now :cybot:

Ok, I don’t see the correlation between v-13 and Silverhawks :looney:

Despite her lower defense, she still needs some kind of nerf. The low defense doesn’t matter if you can’t hit her. Good luck getting in :tup:

I’ll just quote the stuff I posted about her in the Dayton thread, and it should give you an idea where to start:

And just in case you don’t know the numpad notations:

The numbers represent the 8 directions, with 5 being neutral.

Hmmm, any particular reason why? :shy:
I see nothing but limitless rape potential with her lol

EDIT: [media=youtube]fgNgB7wV-8g[/media]
MAN, if you post the right videos from nicovideo, your YT gets popular overnight lol. There’s a Korean site that linked to my vid :looney:

She just looks somewhat like a Silverhawk ;D

Is there link to abbreviations/ lingo of BB. Its like this game has its own language.
Like RTSD ???

I like the old QCF -HCF type abbreviations instead of 256129er into 256567DD+C cancel to 957321DD+C

http://s1.zetaboards.com/blazblue/pages/01

There you go Brian, pretty much tells you everything you need to know.