Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

HAHA
I never beat you in SF4, so why am I your rival again? :looney: And I meant gang up on me as in defend the game and bashing me for saying it’s ‘bad’. lol

You are my Rival because of great justice… I think.

Yeah I knew what you meant it is all good. I have you know I am practicing my Jin to bring the pain in BB.

Meanwhile take a look at this beast.

Hey Clint how did you do on your online SF4 tourny.

I hope KOF 12 gets the same support as BlazBlue. That game should be alot of fun.

Its sad :frowning: I havent played anyone in BB online yet.

Well the guy I was going to play did not show up do I got a free win.
I kind of sucked missing out on game night just sitting here waiting to play but it was a free game.

I was thinking yesterday how you could have just brought your hard drive to Brents and we could have watched your match online. That way you wouldnt have missed game night. Just a thought.

It might not be the worst, but it’s pretty high up on the list.

Dude, WTF?!? When’d you take that picture? I think that was on Saturday, shortly after everyone got let in. I lost to that guy BTW

lol

You can also FADC into Ultra after the DP/Messiah Kick/what have you into Ultra with any double qcf ultra, you just do double qcf and it counts you as dashing and having done the x2.qcf for ultra.

Does anyone know what the difference between setting the options menu to “arcade” and “console” is in BB?

Yepperz. If you do Ryu’s Ultra combo with fierce SRK using this method, the opponent will be too high and the Ultra will miss :rofl:

Only thing I know is that Arcade disables Astral Heats for the characters who didn’t have one in the original Arcade.

Good morning my fellow fighters, I am sad to say that there will be no cook out/fighting games tomorrow. I do like the idea and would like to host some weekend. What day is best for you guys Saturday or Sunday?

I think it might buffer enough to where you can wait a little and then just hit 3p.

also too much good shit on arcade these past few weeks, first garou, now 98um and worms 2, and battlefield 1943 next week. FFFFFFFFFFFF

Saturday is generally better for me :smile:

I am totally downloading this as soon as I get home.

Shit looks off the chain.

WOW, I’m really surprised someone in here besides me discovered a new donjon right out of the donjon factory. I don’t think I’ll be playing it tho. My laptop still needs fixed

i dont like the polls no of them involve me!

Mm, anyone else open? I don’t have much in the way of plans beside the Doo Dah Parade.

I’m sorry Brent :sad: We do owe you a lot.

As far as tomorrow goes, I will prolly stay home after I get off work. I might go out, might not sort of thing.

thread title suggestion: columbus OH, home of the joystick demolition derby

I don’t think it’s bad for coming up with it in 10 secnds

lol…I broke mine today. The cord broke.:bluu: