Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

I’m sticking with either Ragna or Bang. LuckyDay you need to watch the Tager tutorial, it’s effing hilarious.

I am pretty sure you guys know this but I just found out last night that BB has lobby matches. So it would be cool if we could start getting some matches online

My roomate has BB for the PS3 and thats what i have been playing it on. I do plan to buy it once I can find a copy use for 360. I love lobby play tempting me to get this game new.

So far I’m liking Carl, V-13, and Bang. Leaning more towards V-13 so far, but still not sure.

I need a lot more time with this game to get used to it, but it’s growing on me.

You want one of my pizzas? I’ll suck yo dick.

I dont even understand that but I laughed.

Hey where is Tiggy at this thread is getting close to 1000 post and we got to come up with a new name.

I think we all can safely move on from the jinmaster name.

I’m sure he’s spending most of his free time with BB and ignoring the forums.

How about Columbus-Home of SBO Qualifier Sean_____.

I dont know Sean’s last name so. SBO is pretty huge so I was just thinking maybe dedicate this thread in honor of his accomplishment. Just an idea though.

As for BB characters that I like. I like V-13,Arakune,Jin, and Taokaka.

maybe the it could be Columbus ohio come play Sean in GG

Jin FTW. I love the Ice man.

Okay, is there anyone down for gaming, drinking, and eating this fourth? Clint, host something. > : (.

I might be able to throw something together let me check with the lady and my roomates.
Maybe another random games tournament and a 2 dollar BB tournament.

I just want to let everyone know that I broke my phone so I lost everyones number.
:frowning:

Count me in.

I had no internetz for three days, SHADDUP!!!

But yeah, BB is fun. Too fun. What’s Arcana? :rofl: But I’ll make the poll in a little bit.

GGs to the guys last night. All I have to say is put in the work and don’t expect to get good overnight. It’s understandable if you want to quit or whatever, just don’t make it un-fun for the rest of us…? I unno lol

More to the point, what’s SFIV?

Also, I have plans on the 4th already unfortunately :frowning:

Poll is up. I tried to make the titles more interesting. lol You gaiz have about a week to vote, so have at it!!!

Its the greatest fighting game ever made :rofl:

Nu is definitely my favorite character right now. I have actually played people around my level and its been pretty fun. I still wish I new some combos/set-ups for Nu. I seen a Japanese video and the way that player just dominated space with the air swords (whatever they are called) was freaking nuts.

I voted for “Don’t get bodied by Sean’s ninja cat.” everybody else should do the same!!

I used some of Sean’s combos on people here at Games on Main and they hate Taokaka already. also getting perfects on someone who only knows Noel’s drive combos is good fun.

I think SF4 is the only game where you can just block 90% of the game and still win…wtf.

SF4 is also the only game that has the most fucked up input interpreter

:df::df::p: = Shoryuken

:qcb::ub::u::uf::lk: = Cammy’s Air Cannon Drill TK (without actually Tiger Kneeing the input)

Just a couple of examples, not the worst thing to happen to a fighting game, I know. Don’t gang up on me :confused:

Who is going to gang up on you about making fun of SF4 in Ohio.

I think I am the only person I ever met that likes the game.
Which makes me sad when I get my face stomped and then my rival says I hate this game.