Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Yeah Ragna looks cool.

Was playing CvS2 and I was using Ryu/Ken/Akuma (duh) and I got to the boss battle with Shin Akuma. I was down to my last man (Akuma) with a slither of health left…not knowing what to do. I see that I have a full 3 bar special. Raging Demon time baby. Nailed S.Akuma with the Raging Demon to win…how epic is that. It was pretty sweet for me anyway. Now I have Shin Akuma unlocked and he is sweet as hell.

Probably going to go get BlazBlue tomorrow. Not going to bother getting it from Gamefly even though it’d save me like $10 after they ship it to me. I have extra money sitting in my bank account and I have to withdraw some anyway. I also might be able to buy those headsets on Wednesday Brian.

I will bring the two I have a let you pick which one you want.

Street Fighter Legend of Chun Li comes out today so everyone make sure they get their copy before it sells out :wgrin:

I would buy that shit just for Chris Klein. No-homo. He is too good as Nash. Trust me.

edit: I bet my dad will rent it just because it has him in it because he watched the TV show “My Own Worst Enemy”, which Chris Klein was in.

BLAZZEEE BLUEEE HYPEEEE!!! AGHH!!CANT STAND IT!! throws shirt offf SO HOT IN HERE! hahaha!

p.s. everyone should play kof12…that is all:)

So I am not going to make it tomorrow night. I entered into that Newegg tournament and my first fight is tomorrow at 9pm. I am super hype for blazblue. I hope to be playing it later today.

Man, I gotta sit around all night while everyone else plays BB. But I don’t get paid until tomorrow. :sad:

I am all about KOF 12

Just got BB but I didnt get my Artwork Book that was suppose to come with it… Thats stupid. I am getting ready to play in so I will let everyone know how it plays. At least my opinion.

BlazBlue is definitely fun. Also definitely masher-friendly. I’m currently playing a mix of Bang, Noel and Ragna.

“I am here to report that Blazblue = Sex.” That is all.

I dont know if its that great but it is fun as hell. I am probably the Button Mashing King but I do work on some people lol. I actually am 1 win and 1 lose online. My lose came to someone that just raped me and didnt even give me some vasoline to prepare me for the beating I took. He was already at a level 7…I am still at 1

I’ve been dishing out some beatings online. Of course everybody immediately hops to the boss characters though.

Also Brian sorry but I don’t need a headset, we got one in at work today and Jim just said take it for free.

Looking forward to some BlazBlue action tomorrow.

Lol, I love you Chernel.

Hakumen is officially the worst character in this game. why even make him playable if you’re not going to tone him down from when you encounter him in arcade/story mode? 3 C attacks and lol, you’re already 3/4 dead!!

At least Tager has to work for that shit, Hakumen players online just mash that shit and it apparently beats out everything Noel has :confused: can’t zone well because her explosions have a huge startup and apparently overheads are hard to see just because the animation is so fast.

Only been a day. More than likely it will end up like Seth where in the beginning people were wondering if he should be allowed at tourneys because he was so hard in the arcade mode.

I won’t be getting a copy of BB until Friday, so tomorrow should prove interesting.

It’s a welcome break from SFIV.

Well I played BB all evening and I got to say I am loving Ken I mean Jin. He is like a mixture of all my fav fighters. Sword, Ice, range attacks and speed what more could you want.

The game is kind of scary how easy it is to combo. I got no idea what I am doing and can pull and 13 hit off.
It all ready makes me fear high level players and only one guard break per match scary.

Online is just stupid. I mean people have already played over 500 matches. I go to play some ranked and everyone is above a level 20…There goes my chance at learning the game. I guess I will just stick with SF.

I did a 80+ hit combo with Arakane in training if that means anything. But yeah I just feel like I am mashing buttons the whole time. The games ok but not really my taste in fighting games.

you have to realize that everyone that’s over level 20 is mostly doing the same thing and/or is japanese. I’ve played some people in the US who know some basic combos but no one outstanding except for one japanese taokaka I got wrecked by.

please don’t give up on the game based on initial assumptions, you will always learn something by playing even if it’s against someone really good. playing against bad people only gives you bad habits.

Or means you live in Cincinnati.