Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

I got the same call, from Ashley. Welp…looks like I’ll be at Brent’s on Wednesday (unless something comes up).

And some advice to those playing BB on Weds:
-Don’t air-dash a lot
-Don’t pick Carl or Bang (lol)
-Don’t spam dps or supers (won’t work)
-Don’t complain…we’re all DAY ONE lol

I thought someone else had posted after me. Sorry.

Nah dude, you’re cool. I was referring to spamming dps, and how you could would get punished HARD for doing so. lol Seriously tho, I get everyone about double posting, so I’m not singling you out.

Just remember. My day one is going to be hella worse than most people’s day one since I have very few execution skills or experience from other games.

If there’s one thing I need to work on its my execution. I find myself mashing whenever I don’t concentrate on the controller. Makes concentrating on the game itself very difficult. :confused:

Ed, I’m gonna tell you this the best way I know how. Most Americans that play FGs have shitty execution, myself included. Just focus the best you can and have fun.

So what does work…looks like I cant do anything :rofl: Complaining being on the top of my list of moves.

Which would be better to buy online. KOF 98 or Garou ?

UM will probably have the same netcode as Garou, UM has more characters, while Garou is prettier and has the Just Defend system (essentially parries)

f’ that. Buy both.

But if you really can’t decide I would say Garou since you’ve never played it. You already have KOF games for PS2, 98UM is great, but it will just feel like KOF.

Garou is kinda easy mode in that there’s very little required to be amazing at the game. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some MotW, but the game is simple as hell. 98 is at least a bit more technical.

I agree, KOF 98 is pretty deep, and you’ve got 5 times the cast to play with like in most KOF games.

Although it does seem like Garou is nice and easy to be competitive in until you run into a Korean guy on GGPO that rushes you down so bad that you can’t get a single strike off.

Back to BB, I’m still undecided who I will main. I wish every game just had a dictator with Psycho powers. That would make it a lot easier on me.

Jin has Psycho Powers. Play Jin.

I thought he had an ice theme going on. I’ll have to watch some more vids of him.

Nah, Jin is just an egotistical asshole with ice powers. I think the meme going around now is “Ride the Icening!” I think it’s stupid, but I think Jin is stupid too lol

Also, “Teach Me, Ms. Litchi!” is soooooo stupid…I started to watch it on YT, but I’m just gonna watch them on the actual game once I get it.

Up until you said ice powers i thought you were talking about jinmaster.

I tried to think up of a really good pun for this… but I got nothing.

I wish BB had a Ryu/Ken in the game…it make things alot easier for me lol. Give me some easy scrub characters

I’m going to main the Potemkin successor. :tup:

Not making it to game night. Broke as hell.

Ragna/Jin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh man, I gotta go lay down after that one

otter beat me to it. In all honesty, just take my advice from the earlier post and you should be fine. BB has a forgiving system for beginners, and you should pick it up in no time, granted you put in the time to learn. If not GGPO