Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Sorry to impose, but if you PM my buddy Osirun, he’d be able to get you some videos of the fights last night at AL. I think he recorded Winners Finals, Losers, and Grand Finals for SF4.

I’m sure he’ll be posting them on his youtube channel. Just go to the Dayton Thread and he should be around there if you can’t find him on the member’s list. :slight_smile:

Anybody know when AL’s ranbats are? Like, exact dates?

Okay finally getting Antwan vs Jinmaster up, should be done in about 6 minutes or so. I apologize for the terrible quality. :stuck_out_tongue:

[media=youtube]BK0NQIA9Z1k[/media]

Antwan vs Michael enjoy. I apologize for missing the last 3 rounds, the result of what happened after the end of the video is in the video description.

Sf4/3s on the 11th of july…

Brawl/hdr/GG/BB later in the month but I’m not sure because I can only attend street fighter day.

They are considering doing full blown tournaments afterwords the same day, I don’t know if this is possible.

There is an official thread that’s probly been pushed back to the 2nd page of the tourny listings. People seem uninterested in ranbats in general cause lack of $$$.

Thx 4 footage WaInut :tup:

Ant with dem Green Gloves! “Time to get paid!!!”

Yup, in all it’s crappy cell-phone video quality. I’ll see if I can coordinate with Marcell for the next one to either bring my PC or my PS3 with the PS3 Eye (that thing’s quality is ridiculous)

Ah, thanks. I’ll make the SF4 one, but the other two fall on weeks with bills. REAL life is to REAL for my transparent personality. :bluu:

And Antwan’s Rog just scares me. Once you get caught in the corner, your ass is his. He just kept tossing out the lure and Mike kept biting.

Live stream wasn’t possible (I was the one who was suppose to run it)

Whenever I started it, Holiday Inn’s firewall boot me off for 15 minutes.

Sorry about the lack of live stream.

alright now that shits over we can start o play again this weds regular game nights start again spread the word any cats that were at jin masters tourny you are more than welcome to come out aswell

hey just a heads up, indianapolis tourney Aug29 2009
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=196544

hope to see/meet you there!

Tiggy and others:

Hit me up on PSN this week if you wanna play some BB. I should be online almost everyday between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.

:rofl: That’s why I love you Brent. Anywho I’ll be there if I or someone else has BB by Weds, otherwise I think I’m staying home lol

I’ll see what I can do, but right now it’s not looking too good in terms of money and getting the time off work

Of course! But be warned: My home internet is shitty, and I’ve been successfully disconnected from the access point many many times without warning.

You know what, I’ll probably just buy BB from Gamefly. I’ll probably get it day of release or day after from them and then you can keep it for like $48.99 or something like that and they ship the box and everything to you for free.

I will have BB on Wed. I’m pretty excited for it now.

Even went back and played GGAC for a while to get a feel for the systems this week, and I’m liking that a lot.

Yeah, I played GGAC when my friend had it but I don’t own it, I own XX#Reload and when I went back to that after playing Potemkin I was like “damn I miss his new moves :(”

'98 Ultimate Match on XBL this week. Along with Worms 2. Get hype. :tup:

edit: worms 2 is available for the low, low price of $800. damn they fixed it :frowning:

Damn, I’m going to play a lot of worms.

I put down the rest of mah monies on BB at GS today. They said to expect the game to be there around noon on the 1st (Wed.). Let’s just hope that the key word “expects” doesn’t come around to bite me on the ass.

And WaInut, I’ve told everyone else who has done it…EDIT BUTTON!!!1!!1!!one!!! I will get it through everyone’s heads that double posting (dp) is not to be spammed, you WILL be punished if you get too predictable

Got a phone call from Gamestop and I also made a call to Gamestop saying that BlazBlue will be in tomorrow afternoon. So to the guys that are getting their copies on Wed…why ?

I also got my phone call. Will definitely be there on Wednesday to get my butt kicked in BB!