Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Put me down for a seat to Summer Jam.

OMGSAB that movie looks so terrible. I’m seeing it on Saturday night anyway though.

And Tiggy doesn’t have a real name, he just has one of those symbols like Prince.

Hey Clint, lemme know if you’re up for some matches sometime next week.

Also, where has Phong been?

Phong is traveling the world Ryu-ing it up. He should be back in august sometime.

Games next week you know it.

BlazBlue got 4 1/2 stars in Gamepro. Said that the story was confusing but interesting. The fighting system is button masher friendly but hard to master.

KOF 12 got a preview- basically they said they game has the most defined sprites in a fighting game. Graphics are gorgeous, and gameplay is fun. (A lot different from OXM’s review)

I know Xbox supported SF4 and PS3 is behind KOF 12 so maybe that explains why OXM rated KOF so low…thats pretty biased if that is to be true.

Nah OXM just sucks.

One of their reasons for rating XII so low is because it was slow right? And what rating did they give SFIV?

It gave it a 9.5 :wtf:

OXM also was given an incomplete build and I remember reading there was a note with it to not review it.
Also worth it for Megan Fox and the robots. there are some jokes that made me chuckle though.

I saw the film an got what expected robots fighting. Lucky I did not care about the story because there seemed to be about 50 plots in there.

I had a great time watching it Prime is such a hero.

Sup guys, MI tourney organizer here.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=196536

It’d be sweet if some of you could make the drive up.

I saw Transformers and Transformers 2 both for the first time Wednesday. Transformers 1 wasted an hour on the stories of too many human characters. I’m being told that that’s how the new Transformers stories go, but I came to see a stupid action flick with Autobots fighting Decepticons. Transformers 2 delivered better in this department. I wouldn’t call either of these movies good, but at least Transformers 2 was a good way to burn a few hours.

Also, Newegg has an online tournament for six games, including SF4 on 360. For all tournaments, you’re told who your opponent is each day, and you need to play that person and report who wins. The tournament is being criticized for having absolutely no cheat protection, but for SF4 that’s not much of a problem. There’s a Shoryuken thread for this, too. I think I might jump in on this. Anyone else here interested?

Also: Michael Quest III

I am getting in on that for sure. I know it is not just not Newegg throwing it but they are a great site for computer parts, really the best.

The whole idea is cool but man you always get the bad connections for online in SF4. Also how would you go about being available to fight the person that you are put up against, especially if they are in different time zones.

The reason for the low score was due in part of the graphics. They said they were too distracting.

OXM is just a bad magazine in general.

Man, I AM a symbol, pedos everywhere look up to me

lol you serious?

Sounds a lot like Arcana to me

ahahahahaha good one
And Michael Quest III…really sikamako? Really?

I liked the idea of The Fallen, that’s actually a cool story. If they do a cartoon or comic based off of it I’d totally watch it/read it.

Just seen Transformers. Was a really good movie, they jumped around in the story alot but man the action was freaking amazing. Watching Prime kick ass was sweet. But really how are they going to keep continuing the story. Personally I think they should stop with that one. I guess that could make a third where Prime kills Megatron and then all the Autobots leave Earth.

Ask the various Transformers cartoons.

Last minute change of plan, going to AL. Sorry Marcell.

See yall there.