Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Nice thanks for the reminder. Also looks like we will be playin Blazblue by next Wednesday.

I’ve got one. Remind me and I’ll bring it to the next session at Brent’s place.

random:

can we change the title of the thread?

tiggy?

Well I think Tiggy will change it when we hit the 1000 post mark. We are not too far from that.

OK ladies, so I’m back home after getting off work and doing grocery shopping. Got sum replies ta make:

Only reason I ain’t going to FC is cause they’re cutting my hours at work and fucking up my availability. Once I see how things progress I’ll let everyone know. But as of now I can’t really afford to take any days off.

Also, I need to get my laptop looked at. lol

LOL we’re gonna become another Chicago thread :looney: They’re calmed down A LOT recently and are actually focusing on gaming and the community more from what I’ve seen.

And Brian, Josh already pretty much said what I would’ve said. lol Don’t really need to tell anyone to drop anything. We’re all adults here. If someone says something that REALLY fucks everything up, or if it’s continual, I’ll step in and have it taken care of.

*see above response regarding ‘Chicago thread’ comment lol

I hope so :bgrin:

Done :wink: I would’ve done it a lot sooner, but I didn’t know you had to click on Go Advanced to change the title line :rofl:

Thanks Sheriff Tiggy but my response wasnt to belittle anyone. Marcell and Queen seem to have differences (all stated in FC which was closed) and I was merely stating that they should probably settle their differences oustide of this thread instead of bringing it to this thread. That was it but thanks for looking out.

Oh and just because we are all adults doenst mean everyone acts like adults ;D

Thanks Clint, finally finished up Season 3 of Dexter and it was AMAZING.

Don’t go givin’ me nicknames, I kill foos’ for that

K -Tiggy Eastwood

Shouldnt the Columbus title read - Jimaster got banned…AGAIN, lolwut

^
I was actually low-key serious, don’t go calling me no gay shit. lol And the thread title is fine as it is. I’ll do another poll when we get at about 900 posts or so

Hey Tiggy Blazblue apparently supports PSP remote play if you have one.

I vote Tiggy’s nickname to be Loliskittles

I have two PSPs lol. And no on that faggotry of a nickname

lol, a ‘nickname’ isn’t really needed for someone who already goes by the name Tiggy. I’m going out on a limb here and going to assume that’s not your birth name.

Side note:

Pouring some (diet coke) out for my childhood hero Michael Jackson. I loved that dude when I was like 5 years old (and I can only assume he would’ve loved me).

Guess his heart finally stopped because it had enough…

:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

That is all.

Yeah he would have loved you a lot. He was very…strange but a phenom entertainer.

I’m presenting you all with the JimSensei Tournament Tour 2009! I’ll be going to the following events;

Summer Jam 2009

Otakon 2009

Car pool with me.

I also plan to ride up and game with the Dayton/Cinci/Cleveland crew sometime soon. Who wants to split gas and ride up with me?

Also, I’m not doing anything this 4th of July. Anyone up for hosting a BBQ and gaming session?

I’m still down for Summer Jam.

*Crimson_Zero12 goes back to :shake:

Just go to the Arcade Legends tournaments and then you get to play with the Dayton/Cinci guys. I am down for that whenever they have the next one.

I’d split some gas to go game with the Dayton/Cinci crew whenever. What nights are there meetups?

<3 you tiggy for the name change.

Tiggy told me his real name once and I can’t remember what it is. At least you don’t have to deal with a nickname like CoCo like Conan has to.

ps transformers was badass THE ROBOT FIGHTING WAS THE BEST. ps megan fox is hot. that is all

also special effects off the chain, seriously, I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT TO WATCH THIS ON BLURAY