Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

MOTW isn’t too too bad, I can stand to play it local at least. Marcell’s here at Games on Main and playing IV with us. I like him. :slight_smile:

Also I’m probably making it out to Focus Cancel afterall, gimme a call on my cell when you’re coming to pick me up Clint. I’ll send it to you again just in case you forgot it.

:bluu:

Well shit. If no one is saying anything by now…

I’d host, but I need to get to work at 7:00 AM tomorrow. I’ll show up at Origins Saturday, perhaps Friday after work. I know that often one or two video game resellers show up, along with any publishers who make video game tie-in items. Hell, the DS Single-Card crew will be there, perhaps I’ll ask them to show up at Seasons Beatings.

Do you really have enough room in your lair of ultra hardcore anime and game collections? Might have to bust out the Fabreeze.

Also, I’ll have to swing by Games on Main, assuming it isn’t too far away and Marcell is still there. If Mike’s there, hey, a bonus for me.

Go ahead and give me the address.

EDIT: The Focus Cancel topic was closed. Mike’s been banned. There is no reason to go to this tournament, and you all might as well just carpool with me to ArcadeLegends.

Sux. Your place should totally have central air. Its way too big for anything else.

Damn man… I’m glad I distanced myself from that bullshit. I wish I could go to ArcadeLegends. I seriously want to. However, I was never going to make it to Mike’s thingy. So busy this weekend…

I’s 7377 E Main Street in Reynoldsburg, pretty far away. Marcell and I just left, it’s funny how he came by because he dropped some Focus Cancel flyers off. We played some Garou and some IV.

I’m still going to Focus Cancel, I was talking to Marcell when it all happened and honestly, I’m still going just because of Marcell. If it was only Michael having anything to do with it I wouldn’t touch it with a 5 foot pole. But Marcell’s a cool guy, and I instantly became friends with him.

Oh darn, he got banned.

And hey, I keep my place clean. When you’ve watched a lot of “How Clean is Your House?,” it becomes a priority.

I don’t know, when I last saw you at Clint’s, you didn’t keep yourself too clean. :frowning:

lol, low blow man…

And I be going to Arcade legends also, but I’m going to have to leave early to get back for the Crew game, so won’t need to get into your carpool.

lolwut

Posted on 6/24 (Wed.)

Like I said, NOT SET IN STONE. Just thought I’d point that out :bgrin:
Ok, I’m bored. It’s totally understandable Brent, and we ain’t mad at ya’. I just wanted to rub that in your face. And as far as shit talking goes, you’re still better than me in fighting games and I’m a n00b

In other related news:

-Michael Brandt aka Jinmaster aka Junmaster aka JYTME aka VTYME got banned? lolwut Now the thread title is ‘meh’

-The FC1 thread got closed (thank goodness)

-BlazBlue comes out next week for those who preordered the LE, the regular edition comes out later in July

-The economy is bad, try and keep your jobs everyone, even if you don’t like it

Now that the FC1 thread is closed, my browsing on Shoryuken has become rather rare. :frowning:

Getting Blazblue from Gamefly to try it out probably, may buy it if I like it enough.

What would we do without you Tig :wgrin:

Yeah you might want to move to Cali with your boy…your night life might get too boring.

I’ve got the LE of BB pre-ordered so I’m getting it on Wednesday, since that’s my payday.

Bing, you still down for Otakon?

No I cant cause I am broke as hell, let me check my work schedule I havent got that yet. If I dont have to work and I see what kind of funds I have. I will go, but to answer question now…it would be no.

Josh just because mike is leaving does not mean you need to take his place.
Not cool and it does not earn you any points with anyone.

In Pauls defense I think it was my roomate hupp who was stinking that night.
I dont sweat much but when I am gaming in a basement meant for 5 and there are 17 and hot I am sure I get a little stinky.

Sorry I did not get a post on here sooner I did not get home until just a little while ago. My Tv is out of commission at the moment so no games here tonight. I would be able to host next week.

I don’t care that Focus cancel thread got locked. I am still going to go to the tournament. The arcade tournament is cool and I will go down to there next one but I think I will see better matches at Focus cancel. David I will pick you up most liky around 10.

Random

Side note I think I am going to get some pizza at
Fabian’s
691 N High St

Tomorrow night around 8 if anyone want to hit it up.

Man, I just hate the summer heat is all. Shower in the morning, go to work cleaning up the mess the kids left at the High School I work at while the AC is being replaced (you know the engine room in the new Star Trek? Imagine five guys taking it apart and replacing all the equipment), come home, shower again…

I’m starting to care little about what my electric bill is going to be.

Anyway, presuming that you’re not headed to the ScrewAttack Gaming Convention or some other event, any ideas for next weekend? I know some will be getting the third off since the fourth is on a Saturday this year.

I plan on blowing shit up that weekend, but that’s just me…

I’ll PM you my address Clint. It’s a stone’s throw away from Games on Main.