Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Happy b-day you loli bastard.

Likewise, happy birthday.

Not to derail the current train of discussion, but I’m up to about 80 fighters for the PS family, along with a few for the GameCube and the NES. If anyone’s interested, I would be open to any suggestions for Fighters Bingo.

I said this a while back, but Slaughter Sport.

Also Eternal Champions while you’re at it.

You gotta have some old school.

I need to grab a Genesis or at least a clone. Also long traded in my SNES for my PS1 over a decade ago. Ah well.

Unless things improve, I’ve been limiting myself to paying under $20.00 when I can for a game. No Dreamcast, so none of the Marvels or Project Justice. Never mind that I would be paying out the ass for such a setup (and no, my warez days are long behind me).

Any suggestions on making the PS2 CDROM reader on my fat behave? I cleaned the lens, so it reads PS1 titles.

Happy Belated to Shawn as well! :party:

Holy shit

If it’s anything like “Dick in a Box”, then hell no

Yeah, thanks! You already got my b-day wishes mang

Or in my case, at work

lol, see what happens when someone doesn’t do some light moderating?

And Paul, you really weren’t derailing any important discussion. lol

I have to ask…who exactly is planning on playing BB somewhat consistently? I know Sean, Chernell, Paul C., and myself are gonna jump on it. Who else is considering learning it? This, along with MBAA, are the only fighters I plan on practicing for what seems like quite a while.

I’m buying it on release day, so I guess that counts for something.

As for how much I’m planning on learning…hmmm.

I’d say my interest so far is moderate. We’ll see how I like it when I pick it up.

Same here.

I will play it, I just won’t get super serial into it or anything. That’s what KoF is for. :tup:

leans in real close, thuggin’ the harder than any nigga Brent’s ever seen “Hey, uuuhh. . .you swing both ways?” :rofl:

I’m going to take the time to learn it. I missed the GG boat (what, nine years ago with GGX?) and wouldn’t mind playing it.

EDIT: Yeah, happy belated bday, Sean. I’m not googling birthday cake again though.

Yeah, I mean so far my goal is to actually learn it and play it well. But GG is something I barely ever even tried (like maybe a few hours of play on the DC). Although I always thought it looked pretty awesome.

So there’s always the chance that I’ll pick it up and totally hate it.

Competition and loss are my biggest motivators for playing fighting games in that order. I will pick Blazblue up for sure and if there are a lot of people in this area playing I will play it.

I played GG but never really cared to get good. Then one wednesday night at Brents Sean wiped me all over the street. I was amazed and wished I would have spent move time playing the game.

Sean gets perfects on me in GG all the time. It’s completely normal, and nothing to be ashamed of.

And for the record, I played my fair share of SFIV, and even PRACTICED IT. People better play BB at least a few times…I mean, come on. It isn’t full of Japanese school girls (but that’d be pretty hot).

Not ashamed just amazed. Its like watching someone surf in lava on a shark while making a peanut butter & jelly with both hands tied behind their back.

I don’t think they are doing to bad.

Sorry Clint you don’t know the definition of loli apparently. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah I guess not, then again I have always be a huge fan of curves.

I’d definitely a fan of bubz over DFC myelf.

Some DFC are ok though.

Hey Brian I might be going to game night, depends if I go to see Transformers or not.

Clint, lol. I like loli because they have cute faces and adorable personalities.

orkana, I’m gonna be adding you to my PSN. Seems like no one is really gonna play me around here (see Arcana Heart)

Just need to bring the game out more often. Hell, I got a copy.