Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Just got my OXM today. They reviewed Blazblue (8.0) and KOF (6.5) . They said KOF plays really slow and that the visuals were off. Thats just from me skimming through it. I didnt read the Blazblue…just checking the scores.

This makes me wanna do this.

That’s why you don’t let people touch your computer…

Whaddya mean by that?

It took me well over a year to become decent in AH (still lack A LOT of experience due to a lack of comp here), and I am pretty terrible in GG. If I actually took time to learn GG I could be decent in it. BTW those types of games (see a bunch of shit going on all at once on the screen) confuse me too, which is why I’m no good at MvC2.

:tup:

jajaja
I still need to get my laptop looked at and fixed before October, sooner rather than later. I need to see a friend of a friend who supposedly can fix it in a heartbeat. I think the problem is one I solely created by downloading a bunch of shit and searching a bunch of foreign sites (ya know, ones with VIRUSES or somethin’ like that).

And before I forget, I told this to a couple of other people and now it’s your turn Mike. You gotta use dat EDIT button bro!!!1!!!1!!!one!!!

EDIT: Prime example of using the edit button instead of double posting

The Skittles reference has been around for a while regarding Marisa’s super in IaMP, but here is a recent vid that spawned my current av:

[media=youtube]W_WfJJer-NU#t=2m56s[/media]
Enjoy the commentary lol

'nother EDIT: Haiku :smiley:

Today, the lolis
They become one year younger
I am twenty-three

Happy Birthday Tiggy :lovin:

I guess Europe will have KOF delayed till Aug. 28th. US/Japan keeps date. Thats awesome.

Happy Birthday man :tup:

Yeah Happy Birthday !

I’m going to start coming back for gamer nights. I think my days of drinking and chilling are numbered.

You can still do that at a game night – you might play worse though

:party::party::party:Happy Birthday, Tiggy. Here, enjoy your cake.:party::party::party:

:confused::confused::confused:

Party Time!

Happy Birthday Tiggy Thomas. :party:

If I were you, I wouldn’t eat that cake :confused:

Happy B-Day Tiggy. :party::party::rock::party::party:

(it’s a rare occasion that the party smileys are appropriate so I’m going overboard)

Bing, where’s the source on that KOF news?

your Bday is the day after mine, nice… hahah, happy Bday:looney:

More balloons for you then.

:party::party::party::party::party:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=195545

Happy B-Day Sean and Tiggy. Have a great birthday weekend just dont end up in jail. :]

or if you do, make it worth it!

you guys are fuckin gay

lol… nah, just really bored.

Happy birthday, Tiggy ! :party:

Obligatory :3 emoticon.