Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

You know you’re a pro when you do a dragon punch with 3 punches and 3 kicks pressed at the same time. I also love the autofire sumo smashes.

Well I was going to come down, but just got free, so don’t think it would be worth my time.

The worst part is that when I sat down on the couch I got all pumped up for KOF 98 on Live, and it’s not there :sad:

So now I’m going to be playing 2002 on 360. I can’t remember if this has online play, but if anyone else has it and wants to play, that’s where I’ll be.

EDIT Sam & Max out on Live tonight, nice! That almost makes up for no KOF, but I still wanna know what happened there.

98um wont have a date until kof12 comes out, no ones said anything. btw playing kofs on ggpo or 2df is the best bet. snk stuff on live is pretty laggy on live i hear (with the exception of neowave?).

Last week there was a rumored release date for this week for the KOF 98 on XBLA, that’s why I was hoping for it.

Yeah, the SNK stuff is hit or miss.

And I play Garou and KOF on GGPO on occasion. But XBLA just makes it so much easier to play people you know, along with voice chat.

GameZ @ C Money’s Crib

Brentifer - I’m getting sad with no gatherings. :sad:

ggs Clint aka C Money, Bing, aka who? Radical G level69

Dandy J - When are you going to register in my thread? Do it now!!

Jinmaster :hp:

<----- FEED ME REP POWER!!!

I guess Gen isn’t as useless as I first thought. If not for the damage scaling, he’d be higher up there.

Oh, and Luis: Capcom Fighting Evolution=MUGEN. Just so you know.

Yeah I was slightly depressed when I failed to see KOF on XBL

If 98 is not coming out till after KOF 12…whats the point in getting it…at least not for 800 pts. I will spend most of my time playing KOF 12 then 98. I could just buy the hard copy of 98 if I wanted to play it. I just think they should have put 98 out at the beginning of June not after the new KOF comes out.

Thanks for games tonight Clint. It was fun besides besides the regression of Michael Brandt…I thought we had a 9 year old in the room…it was somewhat disturbing

Great games to everyone who made it out last night. Congrads go out to Jamal for winning Capcom Fighting Evolution and Hupp for winning Darkstalkers 3. Had a great time guys thanks for coming over.

Hey mike let me know the next time you are free on a weekend for some SF4 sessions. Focus cancel is coming up got to get my training on.

I’m planning on going to that arcade in Cinci sometime in July, probably within the first couple of weeks. If anyone else is down, let me know. Assuming that Luis isn’t busy being a lazy Mexican and Scott isn’t busy bitching about X to come, I’ll have another spot in my car if you want a comfortable ride and another two if you want the hump.

And thanks again, Clint.

-Wayne c. :lk:

I’m off work from the 6th-10th in July. If anyone is free and can go down during the week I can do that. Weekends are tough for me to get free.

gg’s last night!

I might be in for a trip down to Cincy. Keep me informed. :tup:

But KoF comes out on the 7th LuckyDay so you can’t go up to the arcade you have to be playing that with me and the Games on Main people!! (8 PLAYER LOBBIES FYEAH if you can’t make it out)

Is KOF being played at Games on the 7th…stupid question I know but I just wanted to make sure. I will most definitely be there if so.

…and I wasn’t there :sad: I’ve been fiending for dis game

And apparently Columbus’ own bbing51 a.k.a. Brian has his own commercial and didn’t tell anyone :nono:

[media=youtube]R37TaJ1O0RQ&fmt=18[/media]

My roomate Hupp loves everything Darkstalkers he will play you any time any place.
But he does not own the game so you will have to bring it or play on my shity cab.

(Eddie brought a PS2 copy)

I will play that game just so I can save BBing from the cabinet.
This is the best thing I have seen all week.

Still no idea if we’re getting it day of release or not. Either way I’m hyped.

Also yeah that video is amazing Clint :rofl:

lol, come on man…

I’m taking a week of vacation off work starting the night before the game is being released. You think that’s coincidence?

I’ll be playing that stuff24/7. Also holy crap guys, I’m actually taking time to practice FADCs. And then will promptly stop caring as I start playing KoF and bringing that to Brent’s every week.

lol, thats funny.

Well I am getting it from Gamestop on the 7th so Nick if you want to go to Games on Main I will bring it and we can all throw down on some KOF (on the 360 )

I’ll be able to tell you if we’re getting it day of release or not, we just have to wait a little closer to release before we can talk to our wholesaler about it.