Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

im bored so nothing else so do but post plus i like seeing this boss av so im going to post as much as possible…so I will say congrats to jinmaster and hitstun for making the thread tittle!

i hope to be out on weds as well.ill try and be a little more interactive with ppl.im a bit slow on the up take meeting new peeps:D

I only have sundays off but ill drive but i only have a truck but im down!

common its set in stone we rarely miss a week

Snake has to defend his title and win the “Chapionship Katana” at Hooters on Sunday :rofl:

I would like to go to the arcade on Saturday if anyone is up for it.

And yeah I planned on paying for the mod lol.

So now that Punchout is out, are we adding that to the fighters we shall be playing?

in b4 it’s not a real fighting game

Yeah and we can play UFC and Fight Night Round 4 :tup: …:tdown:

don’t even compare Punchout to the likes of those.

If someone brings Punch-Out, I want to see someone fight the final boss. I’ve overheard it already, but if you know who it is, don’t be a jerk and spoil it for the rest of us.

Also: Anyone want to play VF5? I’m serious.

DON’T ARGUE WITH ME YOUNG MAN

hitstun…we all know the final boss in Punch-Out is insert name of overused internet meme/celebrity here
I’ll play VF5, but I’ll only do crouching punch into throw the entire match

Chernell, I’ll keep you posted on picking you up. It’ll be a little later but I’ll still swing by.

There is absolutely no reason to not watch and talk about anime.

[media=youtube]aFdoTyiCMFs[/media]

I hate RnB, but this song is just too much.

Yeah, it’s pretty ballin’.

I’ve never liked 3d fighters but I’ll give it a try. Would I be better off on a pad or a stick?

I hear telekinesis is just as effective in VF5 as playing with a pad.

VF5 only has three buttons, but you have to be able to press all possible combinations of those three buttons during a round. You might get away with mapping Guard to a shoulder button or having a Kick+Guard button next to your Punch button, but you’re really going to want to play this on stick.

I played VF5 on a pad…before I had a stick. It was hard to get into the game. Quest mode drained all of the fun out of the game for me. They make you fight 3000+ battles to complete it and you can only use one character. I played with Akira (I think thats his name) and it just go so monotonous I gave up playing it.

Jinmaster is now famous, his blog just got posted on Gamefaqs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=943712&topic=49534522

Too bad somebody ruined it already, the potential would’ve been great.

chickenphat lemme know if you need a ride

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Brent, if you can pick Chernell up that’s cool. I am still gonna give him a call once I am done with tutoring. I’m gonna do a lot of studying tho so we’ll see what happens.

well u can pick him up then im not gonna want to leave once people start showing up