Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Sorry man, fell asleep. :frowning:

Thats the #1 excuse on this forum lol.

Well my reign of terror as top poster on this topic is likely going to come to an end.

After three years my IT department at work has finally figured out my method for getting around the web filters. So now Iā€™m only able to browse during lunch.

So rather than browsing the internet on my downtime Iā€™ll just have to sit here and play games.

Bummer.

Where there is a connection there is a way.

Also I would never want to have to fight this guy.

Not to fear, I wonā€™t be on here that much anymore.

And Brian, that video was stupid. My favorite part was where he drop kicked the side of the car

The drop kick was nice so was the knee drop on top of the carā€¦This video goes to show you dont buy foreign cars :nono: buy american ā€¦wait a second I have a Honda:bluu:

BigCityBitch is talking trash about Lewis http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=190169&page=6 ā€¦who does he think he isā€¦dude probably dont even play SF and he runs a tourny at Hooters, and you are playing to win a Katanaā€¦this dude is a joke.

Paul just doesnā€™t really know what heā€™s talking about. The guyā€™s been running Madden tourneys and he knows that calling people out is going to draw in more of a crowd.

That said, donā€™t even bother trying to defend Luis. The guy can speak for himself and nuthugging is just going to make him look bad. [Insert obligatory :nono: here]

Yeah, heā€™s just trying to draw people in. Or make fun of mikeā€¦ either way oh well.

What the hell. You giving up on us? We going to have to wait until Arcana 3 is announced for you to start posting 5 times a day again?

Ok fools, HDR lobby. Right now. Join me or die.

I know, double post. I donā€™t care.

I am coming along.

lol, Iā€™m going to try this 1 vs. 100 bullshit until some people come

1 vs 100 will be awesome when they get it out of beta, you can win microsoft points and people that are in the top 3 in the mob get free arcade games. normally Iā€™d play but Iā€™m burnt out on fighting games for today. Plus I have to get up early tomorrow to go to the AT&T store at Easton to get my new phone. (only time I can get a ride to go.)

Ha. Ha. You try being stressed and playing fighting games. It ainā€™t fun. And even if Arcana 3 was announced, Iā€™d be even more sadā€¦it would inevitably go down the same road (see ā€œEXAMUā€). I donā€™t care for much of anything till BlazBlue anyhow.

Plus I donā€™t really have much to say right now, so I figured Iā€™d let everyone else spam post

lol, youā€™re still in college right? Finish up with that, get a full time job, start paying off those loans and plan (read: pay for) a wedding and then weā€™ll talk about stress. :bgrin:

But yeah, I know what youā€™re saying. Fighting games arenā€™t the best type of game to play when you just need some downtime.

Iā€™ve been playing a lot of non-fighting games right now during the calm before BB and KOF XII. Although I have been brushing up on old KOF just to get myself ready.

Its summer break now baby :encore: ā€¦in about three weeks I will be bored and wanting to start school againā€¦life sucks.

Will KOF 98 have lobby matches for XBL. I am going to have to get some pts. I know KOF 12 will have lobby matches.

Tiggy were did you find that info about Iori and his moves/power being taken away from him in KOF12 [media=youtube]0jGbJUDraf0[/media] he still looks sweet but man I am going to miss some of his stuff

note to self, never back up anyone again, it does more harm than good

Ash the asshole that he is stole them from him in his teamā€™s KOFXI ending. I guess they just did him without his powers since they were starting from scratch again anyway. Question is: If he gets his powers back will he go back to belting his legs together so that he wonā€™t be too powerful again?

^
First Lol. Secondly this guy was running a tournament without Seth or Gouken unlocked.

Itā€™s not that serious.

Yeah, I think the guy was joking. But I laughed at Bing jumping on him.

Itā€™s all in good fun.

Anyone up for Games on Main tomorrow ? Get some KOF in.