Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

I’ll be there.

I could have sworn there was an alternate cover somewhere with him holding the fire. I’d be surprised if he didn’t have any powers at all.

Yes, but a lot of those ways would involve me getting fired for messing with proxy servers, lol.

I will be out of town tomorrow. Sunday is a possibility though.

I can go both Sat. and Sun.

We’re not open Sunday, contrary to the sign on our door. Also something came up and I can’t be in tomorrow.

Me and a couple guys guys are gonna go to Arcade Legends tourney, 6-27, for arcade Marvel + that place is sweet. Anyone making it down?

Shit like this reminds me of why I love the hate on SRK.

And there is a lot of hate to love…

I will be at Focus cancel. Lots easier to stay in town and game than drive down to Cincy.

But still definitely want to check that place out.

^
ahahahahahahaha, Wayne you’re funny

I already have a full-time job right now, and that’s where most of my stress is coming from. That, and school.

One of my friends who knows the KoF storyline like the back of his hand. lol
I say back someone up if you really know them. Plus, it’s SRK, so it really ain’t serious.

Sadly, I can’t. I think my trip to ACen was my first and last out of town trip this year :sad:

6/13 EDIT: To those that were at the session this past Wednesday, I GOT DAT MESSAGE ALERT

Heads up: Tom just got a copy of MvC2 Dreamcast.

Yes

Heads up, Please pre-reg in the thread forFocus Cancel!

Hey Mike, what’s this about you buying a pound of pot for 125 and reselling it for 150???

I don’t mess with drugs, and stay in school!

Stay “IN” school…

Good Job :tup: …your making progress

Hey guys they’re doing a 2nd round of Evo stick sacks if any of you are interested. I just ordered mine so if you order now they should still be in stock.

Looks like Michael might have a some sacks to sell as well

need a floor to sleep on for focus cancel… probably me and like 1 other person

bbing, gotta use the edit button bro.

Syxx, there’s only one person I know who can host out-of-towners…but I’m not gonna volunteer him though

Yeah I wanted to but I dont know how to edit by adding a quote…I can just not post for a week if you like. I dont want to take up too much space on the forum…

Dude, I had as many as 10 posts on one page. I don’t really care how many times you post, but double-posting is kinda sorta a no-no. If you wanna post a quote or multiple quotes, use the buttons at the bottom. If you wanna add a quote to a pre-existing post, then here’s what I do (kinda ghetto tho):

1. Open a new tab on the current page (like User CP or whatever; Right Click, pick “Open in new tab”)
  2. Go to the post you want to quote, then copy & paste the entire quote (including the vBulletin code)
  3. Paste that onto the original tab, and do whatever, then save the edited post

That’s pretty much it.

OH YEAH, does anyone have Vampire Saviour/Darkstalkers 3? Thanks to a certain crossover JRPG, I want to play it again