Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Yeah. He is usually on during the afternoon on Saturdays.

Easily one of the craziest people I’ve met on there. He mains Bison and I tool him every time I play him, he’s not very good.

But I would honestly avoid playing him if possible because every time he loses he thinks you’re cheating and files complaints against you via the player review.

rambo says hes won $10,000 cash prizes b4. Haha, where the hell is that tourney? I kno hes not winning any majors

You havent heard…he is the greatest SSF2 player in the world.

Just got Tekken 5 today. I know I am new at the game but it feels like I am just mashing buttons the whole time.

Hilarity ensued when I saw this. What a lame that guy is.

Wow. Just, wow. The hate is too strong in this one.

http://daigoumehara.blogspot.com

Hello everyone

Anyone play SF4?

Haven’t played it in five days now.

I played last night. I get off work at 7 and go home and play most nights. I will have to come over after work some night mike.

Yo Clint, you down for some matches tonight? I need to get back into the flow of the game for SF4.

I’ve been training for the Metal Gear Online World Championships. Japan here I come. :slight_smile:

Sounds good to me should be online by 8

Last night was a super bad night for me lost my first 4 games in a row. I feel like I need to be playing more but where to find the time.

Also since we can do a lobby in HDR we should get a lobby going online in that some night.

I’m in for that, I’m on HDR late every night (12-2ish).

edit btw, KOF 98 UM supposed to be released next week on Live. I know I’m excited.

No, no, and no.

Brent says games tomorrow. I might be there, I might not.

I am excited as well. Any idea what they will charge for it. I hope 500-800 pts…any more than that is ridiculous.

I think the other SNK have been 800.

Thats reasonable but they should have had this out earlier since KOF 12 comes out 7/07 .

Going for sure. I wanna get some Marvel in.

You still wanting GGAC+

8:40 no josh online… tear I guess I will go eat dinner.

its like a 100 degrees in my place so dress accordingly

And he did it three times over. Guy’s a beast.:rolleyes:

fo’ sho.

Sooooo. . .nothing. Y’all gonna see lil Wayne spit at game night. :rofl: