Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Uncharted 2 looked awesome, as expected, but god damn the only PS3 game i am really REALLY looking forward too

yeah your real ‘hardcore’, you can tell cuz metroid prime 2 wasnt on wii. It was made for gamecube.

You knew what he meant :rolleyes:

I never played the first, it looked pretty fun. I still have yet to see a PS3 game other than MSG that has made me think about buying one. Lots of good games, just nothing amazing.

No chance TvC would have been in Nintendo’s presentation. It’s not a big release.

It might be at Capcom’s booth on the show floor.

Updated it for you :wink:

Playstation was ok. I like the PSP Go but for $250…come on. Plus it looks like you are going to have to download the games so you dont get physical copies of the games…How are you going to charge more for less. The PSP Go does look very slick. Putting Little Big Planet and new MG is pretty big for PSP. But most of this big games from Nintendo and Sony are for 2010 so you still have to wait for one more year. Oh and the Sony wand…STUPID.

I wonder what/when Capcom is going to announce since all of the presentations have been shown…please let it be CvS3 :wgrin:

I really doubt SNK would allow a game featuring their characters be announced a month before one of their biggest games ever is released.

I wouldn’t be extremely shocked to find that MvC3 is in development with the recent announcement on 2 coming to Live and PSN. But I wouldn’t bet on it.

I’m hoping for a new Megaman or Ghosts n’ Goblins or (a longshot) Strider

Unfortunately, according to capcoms twitter, it looks like the mysterious game #2 was resident evil PSP. WTF…

hahaha what a let down.

I didnt think it would be CvS3 but was hoping…but it couldnt hurt just saying it was in development…thats basically what most of the E3 announcements are anyway. The best games are coming out a year later and when that year comes…its still being worked on. But yeah I am guessing a new SF4 will come before CvS3

TvC US details http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/jun/02/press-release-new-tatsunoko-vs-capcom-details/

veers away from E3 talk

Anybody else going to the I Scream social this weekend? I may not even bother if I’m the only one going, plus I’ve been tired and stressed as fuck lately.

I would like to go, but I’m not sure I’m going to be able to make it. I’m going out of town the weekend after so I might not be able to swing this one.

I’m broke and gas is getting higher. I was thinking of going, but Memorial Day and certain grace periods fucked me for the week.

And leveldouche, you left your jacket in my car.

Project Natal looks gimmicky as fuck. That’s all I have to say about E3.

Probably not. I’ve got work, and a tournament to run. :S

I will hold off judgement until I see it used in a game, but yeah… I’m not too excited.

Tourney for what?

no games tomorrow i have to go to do a bunch of work crap

My life is ruined :sad:

Gay. That means I have to wait another week for a JLF and GG.

No, not really…lol

Well, I should say there are plenty of ok games, not amazing games, lol.

There are plenty of good ones, they’re just all multi platform, and not PS3 exclusive.

I am not going to the Ice cream thing this weekend got to work.

The new metroid made by team ninja that is crazy.

I don’t think the I Scream Social is happening anyway. There wasn’t much interest in it from the get-go and I think Josh has other plans. Keep an eye on the dayton thread for a response or something.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=190944

columbus i always come there and kick your asses, come here and kick ours.