Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

I remember reading episode 3 was just going to be Half-Life 3 instead of episode 3. So that’s probably why it’s taking longer. There are L4D2 gameplay vids, and it seems they’re actually expanding a great deal. Considering it’s already announced not even a year after it came out.

Honestly I’m not surprised they announced L4D2 so quickly.

The first one really almost feels unfinished. Like there was more content they wanted to get in but didn’t have time. I’m hoping the sequel will feel more complete.

And yeah, it’s just going to be Half-Life 3. But we’ll probably have to wait another 2-3 years for that with the way Valve works.

Not that I’m complaining because those games are excellent.

So I just finished the FLCL manga. I feel like I just watched the anime, The End of Eva, The Wall, and a playthrough of Radiata Stories on 15 different TVs while reading Choke and working through a Biochem textbook, all done after two drops of LSD and five joints. This goes far beyond a mindfuck.

EDIT: Add in that “This is your brain on drugs” commercial with that frying pan. Yeeeeeaaah, who was the chick that did that?

EDIT HD Remix: Sorry, Clint, but I checked and I don’t have your converter.

Kinda like Gears of War 2. Oh, it’s only been out for 6 months, BAM GEARS OF WAR 2 IN NOVEMBER WITH MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE SHIT BLOWING UP AND MORE COLE TRAIN

Yeah, pretty much the same thing.

Only difference would be with Valve it isn’t like a fix 1000 bugs type of thing, because unlike Epic they know how to build a game that works in the first place.

True dat :rofl:

lol… woops didn’t realize Inpin was a brand name. I just thought it was a generic name for converters… :shy:

I’m excited for MGSR for sure!

Any good fighting games announced? I don’t play 3d fighters so no Tekken for me.

I doubt anything will be announced.

They will show MvC2 on the floor, so we’ll get a lot of vids of that. I’d be surprised if SNK or Aksys had booths, so we won’t get anything from BlazBlue or KOF.

Probably not going to make it out for games this week. Graduation ceremony. :frowning:

Well Congrats and welcome to the real world :bgrin:

The only thing that could possibly be a fighter is Capcom’s second mystery game. Not even sure when they would announce what it is. Playstation and Nintendo are up today for their shows. I am pretty sure Nintendo will show TvC during their show. So maybe Playstation will show off the new mystery Capcom game. I am suprised Lost Planet 2 wasnt shown at Microsoft E3 show. There are rumors of a second SF4 coming along in a year though. I just want to see CvS3, but I think after Tekken 6 comes out that they will slow down on the production of fighting games for another year or so. I wonder if SNK plans on releasing KOF every year…do people just want to buy a recycled game… For me it just depends how desperate I am to play a newer fighting game. Also it does seem like they will put alot of these older fighting games onto XBLA/PSN.

Epic typically builds great games (UT2k4 is still one of the most beloved shooters of all time), Microsoft just rushed them to get it out, it’s happened with all the 2nd-party games.

Well it’s a game built entirely around an engine that Epic built by themselves years ago.

It’s not like they should be struggling with learning how to code the game. But yeah, Epic has a history of quality games, this one just has issues.

edit I agree with Rakae, a new Zelda at E3 would be awesome. Almost as good as the Monkey Island bit I posted earlier.

I want a new Zelda from nintendo not some ds Zelda but a official Wii Zelda.

TP was a great game but that was a gamecube zelda. I ripped the wii disk just last night and the game only take up 1.5 gigs.

Don’t fail me agian nintendo. (Crosses fingers)

Nintendo will ONLY fail you muah hahahaha :badboy: But look on the brightside…you may get to play the new Barbie dress up game that should be coming out on the Wii…oh they will probably have a “Learn How To Cook This” game as well along with Wii Music 2 …worthless garbage machine.

It is a fairly shitty machine. But I’d buy a fucking Intellivision if they make the next Zelda game for it.

Got to love that barbie.

Spoken from truth.

Something about Zelda that I cant get enough of, it is a the same story most of the time just such great game play.
I do own a CDi I know that’s sad but my zelda love knows no bounds.

Your new Zelda was announced:encore:…for the DS :tup::tdown:
Oh and a new Mario game…Its the New Super Mario DS game on the Wii…:wtf:

Update- Super Mario Galaxy 2 announced
Metroid Other M, coming 2010

Zelda for the DS = fail the last two zelda hand helds were like 6 hour games.

I guess this leaves more time for SFIV

Yeah, that conference was lame.

I mean Metroid is pretty awesome, but for some reason I still don’t play them. I played about a day of Prime. Then played about 2 days of Prime 2.

They’re cool as far as style and atmosphere, but they’re really not all that good as shooters.

Metroid Prime was probably one of my favs…shame that I never finished it. MP3 didnt play cause I hate the Wii controllers…and one of the main reasons I hate the Wii. Thanks Nintendo for secluding all of your hardcore gamers.

Did they even show TvC in the Nintendo presentation…I still wonder what Capcoms mysterious game #2 is.