Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

v-13 bitch looked like that Asuka bitch from that one bitchin’ anime. The only word that bitch knows is “well”. I just can’t wait to get zoned by that Amukeru (that Shuma Gorath looking shit), even though some of those set-ups look insane.

Also, bitch. :rofl:

^
lolololololololol

v-13 (pronounced “Nu”) is retarded. She can attack you just about anywhere on the screen, has full screen combos, and she builds meter quickly from her specials. Freaking legal BOSS CHARACTERS

Mike South: “Well, I know who I’ll be using.”

:rofl:

Oh man lol. Mike South is a meme if no one has called it already.

To add more to the BB hype:

[media=youtube]WMwxKX4tHUc[/media]
And what makes it so special is that KOTOKO was nice enough to make a new single so I have another new J-Pop song to listen to :tup:

Sup fellas. I feel naked without my premo. Should be back on tho by the end of the day :slight_smile:

Anywho, Fugee…Ghaleon…

Season’s Beatings IV?

Anything yet?

curious. I am trying to get some of my peeps here for it (Lex, Shock, etc aka my MK peeps).

Thanks in advance.

Anime Stereotypes The Video Game

Arakune is completely stolen from Soul Eater.

Arcana Heart? Seriously guy, stop trying to kill my hype lol
And yeah WaInut, Arakune does look like Shishigami-sama from Soul Eater

That’s not Shinigami-Sama. That’s a total rip of the Arachnophobia minions (Who are led by the witch Arachne) Geez Tiggy know your animu :frowning:

Maybe if I CARED I would :confused:
My hype lies solely in BB and MBAA, I don’t really care for much else (not even animu)

I’m getting the JP PS3 version anyway, but… why did Aksys decide to add so much unnecessary (unwanted?) stuff to the US release?

If English voice overs wasn’t redundant enough, but extra music for Bang whenever he scores a seal? WTF?? D:

Anybody have one red sanwa OBSF-30 they want to get rid of? Or, if you want six red ones and five dollars, I’ll trade you for seven blue ones. I sorta want both but figure I’m going to have to hit up Lizardlick sometime anyway.

And Arakune looks like an Anime Stereotype of Death Incarnate. Just look back to a few anime (Bleach, FMA [well, the manga]) and you’ll see.

Also, thanks for the rep Tiggy? I’m assuming it was you, but I can’t tell anymore.

Arakune reminds me of no face.

Well I just got a copy of GGAC+ a few weeks ago and I just now played the story of it…I guess I dont really care for this game that much. It seems like a very in depth game and I dont really care to spend the time to learn it. So I am guessing that BlazBlue is just like this game…guess I shouldnt get it then. Now I got to get rid of this game…wish they would have had a trial mode to learn the move sets and stuff. Just going to a command list to see what the moves are is boring, plus the one guy I was using has like twelve moves (Sol-Badguy)

Another title to add to the Games on Main collection? (We’ve got a couple guys who play GG at our store, so we’ll have to start getting into it especially with BB coming out, I personally won’t buy it though, just play it at the store)
Brian I might make it out to games on Wednesday depending on when I get back from Vermont. I’ll text you when I get back on whether or not I’ll be going. Most likely not, depends on how I feel too. Damn you long drives.

Lol I will probably sell it on Amazon for $25 since I have only played it twice. But yeah just let me know about Wed. Its been getting packed the last few weeks and with more people the hotter it gets in Brents house so I will have to cut down the length of time that I stay there lol.

Yo, Bing. I’ll give you a 20 for GGAC+.

Ok, I will bring it Wed.

Yeah, if Brent is cool with me bringing in a fan, I could do that.

Damn you for beating me to it. lol