Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

Number of hours without sleeping: 37. I think I’ll go take a shower.

EDIT: Damn it, JS. I really wanted to play MGO. GGs to everyone I played. I wanted to get more 3S games in with chicken_phat, but oh well.

And I had no idea that Marcell was into arcades like that (and hitstun, too). That was pretty cool.

If anyone decides to head down to Cincy for that ArcadeLegends tourney this Saturday, Nash and I from Cleveland will be down most of the day to hang out and play all those cabinets. His Abel will be sticking around for the tourney as well!

ggs to everyone. HDR was a lot of fun. Still not sure I feel like playing anymore SFIV. Think I played two matches.

We may have to get a new supply of sticks in there next time too, a couple of those EX2s are on their way out.

Black man you act like I can’t just come over whenever. >:(

Great games to everyone last night. I will be going down to Cincy arcade on Saturday. I don’t have any seats left in my car unfortunately, but I hope to see you guys down there.

GO TO SLEEP LOUIS!!lol!!:lol:your eyes last night told the sorrowfull tail of a mans soul leaving his body.we’ll get more games next time man,no probs.and ill actually remember to bring the KOF for you too.can tbelieve i forgot that UM.great matches though.and GG’s everyone else.brian,that stick made me drool,lol.too nice.think im going to try and learn hdr guys.im…just so scep about learning sf4.casually i think i could like it.but to any other degree of play,this might be a fail for me:( sad to say too because i wanted to rep fei long but,it might be more work than im willing to put into this installment.fuerte even seems a bit lacking in this.AND HE HAS SO MANY OFFENSIVE OPTIONS!WTF.i know hdr has its flaws,but i kinda like that old school feel of ST it has in there:lovin:

Oh man, definately bring UM next time. I’ll play that all night.

Also, there were a a few new faces that I hadn’t seen there last night. I don’t think I caught anyone’s name, but good meeting everyone.

For now I’m going to just associate you with how badly you beat me in HDR. So ggs to ‘Tic Throw green Ken’ and ‘Psychic DP Ryu’.

OHHHHH, so you DO have an SRK account. Good shit

Whoa dude, life got you down? Yeah, Cel is HELLA OG, there’s still so much to learn from him.

I’ll be at the I Scream social next Saturday if you’ll be there. I will be at work this time around.

That would be bqheath and Marcel. lol Cel is freaking crazy with Ryu when he gets serious.

Is this the magazine, Brent?

Battle between the SF youtube titans http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=08A2F203980190D4

KOF12 will probably be my favorite fighting game this year. Def. going to make it out to SB4 with Games on Main buddies for this. Also greetings from Vermont people, what am I doing in the Columbus thread? Because there isn’t a Vermont thread and I’ll be back in a week. (well leaving on thursday will be back on saturday)

I’ve got that somewhere. It’s in bad shape I’m sure, but it’s lying around in a box along with the first couple of years of DC mag.

I think I got it when I bought my DC on launch day.

[media=youtube]l8hQ9dEqUEg[/media]

im not sure louis I have to ask my friend bidwell

Shit is off the chain.

Wow I have never seen a video of this game.

Just another game I am going to get my @$$ beat in :sad: … Some of those combos were insane…20 + hits man. Its like if you cant do the combos and the other person can, you are going to be at a huge disadvantage. Oh well I am getting it…hopefully they have a trial mode like SF4 so you can get familiar with the combos. That I think is one of SF4 greatest attributes. Alot of the hard trials are pretty freaking tough but it really does help you know how to link stuff together.

Sorry about the wait:

Wow I never thought about how bad that cab looks. It was a project I start but never finished. Looks like I know what I am doing this summer.

Also that marquee was made by a drunk with an old keystone lite box.My old roommates collection about 8 months worth.

Also thanks for the photos Paul

Thx for the photos Paul, I look so handsome :lovin:

Yeah Rakae and bbing, the port looks good. The sound effects sounded kinda weird when Litchi (Tao magic staff bitch) was hitting v-13 (mecha-looking, floating swords coming from 1293043583498 directions bitch), but maybe I’m just retarded. The combos for the most part don’t look too hard, unless you’re playing like Carl or Rachel, simply because of situational shit.

Seeing that much Keystone Light makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.